Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sansey - Character and History

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sansey

Sansey - Character and History Empty
PostSubject: Sansey - Character and History   Sansey - Character and History Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:20 pm

First and foremost, let me apologize for sending at least three different requests to join. My firefox wasn't confirming they were being sent, and it wasn't confirmed till I made one on Internet explorer. So let's get started.

Name: Sansey (Sahn-Say, as he pronounces it. Spelling and Grammar weren't his strong points back then.) Last name never wanted nor needed.

Race: Nameless

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Profession: Gotten by on Adventuring

Special Abilities: As a Nameless, Sansey is gifted with a type of Energy, his taking on the color of a transparent red. The core use of this energy is that it enhances the Nameless' strength, speed, and overall senses. San never grasped the 'senses' part, and is generally oblivious if not in a fight. His energy can be used and seen externally when he wills it; In various ways, it can be both a defense and a weapon. For instance, he holds his sword inside the energy, as if it were a sheath. It keeps the weapon in a realm of it's own it seems.

Weakness: While San is inherently powerful and can and has taken on the strongest of beings in his days of Salamander and beyond, his greatest weakness is a sense of honor. If his opponent is a normal, every day human, he refuses to use his energy to give himself an unfair advantage in a one-on-one battle. He will, however, use some of his power if outnumbered greatly. (In other words, don't worry, I don't god-mod. I've faced enough god modders in my day to despise the prospect.)

Description and Appearance: San looks like your every day human, but unlike normal humans, his hair has taken on the color of silver and his eyes gray. He's 5'11" and is rather fit. Sansey - Character and History San-1 Here's an image of him done by my girlfriend.

History:

Salamander- Beginnings always happen somewhere, and San's began at Salamander. He was but a youth then. Seven long years ago (literally) he entered the gates of Salamander and, after surveying The Commons, the Keeper's Tavern, even the Market Place; He quickly became at home with the area. Naturally friendly, he quickly became friends with many, but his attitude made him enemies with others. He got into several fights, never backing down from a challenge. On some level, he even felt himself to be on some renown as a fighter, as some random youth came up to him one day and asked if he would train him to fight. San turned him down, hardly believing himself qualified to teach any type of fighting. When Salamander closed it's gates, he moved on, but his memories there readied him for his following adventures.

The Keep: There's not much to say about this place, he met the girl he fell in love with, and honed his skills with the energy, got into a couple fights and almost matured out of his trouble maker stage.

Eldarus: A new town, a new saga. This is what San has been waiting for, a place for new adventures, and maybe some old faces. He makes his way to Eldarus at this very moment.
Back to top Go down

Sansey - Character and History
Page 1 of 1