Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attention shopowners!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trega Merekid

Trega Merekid

Character sheet
Character Name:: Trega Merekid
Race: Half-Elf
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Attention shopowners! Empty
PostSubject: Attention shopowners!   Attention shopowners! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:38 pm

As many of you know, I'm working on building a new site for Eldarus. It's going very well and since I've found it to be easier and quicker than I expected, I'm able to do more than I originally planned. What does this have to do with you? I've made a page to highlight PCs who own shops and the shops they own. That's where I need your help. If you own a shop in town, I would really like a short description of your shop, its services or wares, and the character who owns it. Aku, for example could submit a brief description of the theater. A nice picture of the place wouldn't hurt either.
Now, if anyone wants to really take it all the way, I would highly recommend going to www.webs.com and putting together a little website for your shop that could include menus, price lists, more in depth descriptions, and whatever you feel fits. I suggest webs.com because it's what I've been using. It's super easy, everything is drag and drop, and it's free. Can't beat free. If you make a site I can put a link on the main site. Anyone with questions about it, hit me up in chat.
--Trega
Back to top Go down
http://tregamerekid.webs.com/

Attention shopowners!
Page 1 of 1