Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!!

Go down 
+4
Hana Tachiban
Maxwell Evans
Rynn
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!! Empty
PostSubject: Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!!   Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Anyone and everyone interested in becoming or remaining a member of the city guard or the rangers MUST post here. Inactive members will no longer have the job. Please post here stating your interest. This goes for everyone from the captains down to new recruits. Captains, IM, text, email, smoke signal, anyone on your force about this. I really need to know who wants to be active about this.
I will also be posting soon with a date for an all law enforcement meeting. Keep looking back here for updates.
Back to top Go down
https://eldarus.darkbb.com
Rynn

Rynn

Character sheet
Character Name:: Rynn Arokh
Race: Half Human/Half Vampire
Alignment: Lawful Good

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!!   Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:23 pm

I am definitely interested in retaining my place on the Ranger Unit.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Evans

Maxwell Evans

Character sheet
Character Name:: Maxwell Evans
Race: Human/Genasi
Alignment: Neutral Good

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!!   Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Yep. Count me in for Kardagar staying with the guard and Raelith with the rangers.
Back to top Go down
Hana Tachiban

Hana Tachiban

Character sheet
Character Name::
Race:
Alignment: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!!   Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:27 pm

I am definitely interested in becoming part of the Ranger Unit or the Guard. Whichever is needed most.
Back to top Go down
Helious Embercross

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!!   Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Helious Embercross have been asking for a long time to be one of the guards. I also wish to be able to work and make a difference as him.
Oh yes Lupercal Russ would also like to join the guard.
Gardenia would also like to be one of the guards for the same reason she just cant come tonight but will be here tomarrow.

Last edited by Helious Embercross on Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rynn

Rynn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!!   Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:50 pm

Seeing as how Arry can't get onto the forums, I will pass on the message that she wishes to keep Shizukesa and Ga on the Guard and Ranger forces respectively.
Back to top Go down
Silvius Preston III

Silvius Preston III

PostSubject: Still here   Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:03 pm

I haven't been around all weekend and then some, and my Rp is sorta in break mode but I'm still here, and will be on as much as I can. Promise. <3 Also, to all those with a character wishing to join the Rangers, try your best to get me IC.
Back to top Go down
Rynn

Rynn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!!   Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:46 am

Not sure when the meeting is going to be, just warning all that I will not be around the weekend of the 19th, so please don't have it then.
Back to top Go down
Rynn

Rynn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!!   Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:58 pm

Not to sound *TOO* critical, but um, its been two weeks since this 'meeting' was proposed and so far, no date. Is this gonna be like the last three times we've tried to have a meeting on it and got nothing? It would be nice to see SOME action being taken.
Back to top Go down
Ravis

Ravis

Character sheet
Character Name::
Race:
Alignment: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!!   Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:33 am

I would like to join the Rangers
Back to top Go down
Yoya DuSang

Yoya DuSang

Character sheet
Character Name:: Yoya DuSang
Race: Judge
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!!   Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:40 am

I would like to sign up to be a guard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!!   Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention All Law Enforcement and those who wish to be!!
Page 1 of 1