Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ghost from the dust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Svenia Veridir

Svenia Veridir

The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:03 pm

The young elf laid a hand on his arm. "I am sorry for your loss. You must have loved her a lot." she said simply, her voice full of empathy. "You said you have a son?" she asked hesitantly, not wanting to tread onto ground that would upset him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/rynnsrpgcharacters/sveniaveridir.htm
Ardin Vics

Ardin Vics

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:16 pm

groans and rolls onto his back "Aye A son who now looks older than me and thinks I am dead. he now holds the throne and controls the land with two daughters and a wife of his own" it didnt seem to bother the assassin. "His name is Keith"
Back to top Go down
Svenia Veridir

Svenia Veridir

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:21 pm

She looked up at him, his words taking her by surprise. "Your son holds a throne?" she repeated. "Are you saying your son is a king?" she asked, leaning against the wall of the hut, her blanket over her lap.
Back to top Go down
Ardin Vics

Ardin Vics

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:56 pm

Shrugs and looks over at her "Emperor, he is my successor. I passed the throne to him with my leaving" he smiled looking at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Svenia Veridir

Svenia Veridir

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:42 am

She stood up and curtsied before sitting back down, grinning at him. "I didn't realize I was in the presence of royalty," she smiled and laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ardin Vics

Ardin Vics

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:47 am

Ardin sticks his tongue out "I am no more royal then a sponge I am an assassin, true I may be an emperor but that is because I killed the previous one, the one who killed my master and took the throne as it said in my masters will, I only kept the throne till my son was old enough, I rather stay unknown"
Back to top Go down
Svenia Veridir

Svenia Veridir

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:15 am

She nodded lightly, stifling a yawn. "I understand," she said quietly, laying down and pulling the covers over her shoulders. "Goodnight.... your royal highness." she chuckled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ardin Vics

Ardin Vics

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:20 am

sticks his tongue out again, and rolls over "Good night" he huffs and falls asleep. listening to the crickets chirp through the night, ticking him off a bit at their constant chirp. putting a bag over his head to drown them out. Waking the next morning, grabbing his bow and swords to go out hunting again.
Back to top Go down
Svenia Veridir

Svenia Veridir

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:40 pm

She woke up early, the sun barely cresting the horizon before she set out herself, her new bow slung over her shoulder, her walking staff in hand. By the time the midday sun was shinning down on her, she had collected a fair supply of wild tubers, onions, lettuce and even some rose hips and mint for teas. All this went into her now empty pack, which she carried back to the hut, hoping that Ardin would have luck on his hunt, and not run into any trouble this time. She was still weak from the poison, and she doubted she would have the strength to do any healing for several days.
Back to top Go down
Ardin Vics

Ardin Vics

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:35 am

Ardin waited in a tree waiting for his prey, He spent most of the day in silence until a buck came into the clearing, he shot it into the liver, and put it on his shoulders to take back to the hut "Do not worry my friend your sacrifice will not go in vain I will not lose you" he ignored any distractions on his way back and soon got to the hut, picking one another hut beside the they lived in to butcher the deer.
Back to top Go down
Svenia Veridir

Svenia Veridir

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:42 am

In the time he was gone, Svenia had gotten a tidy fire going, a pile of firewood in one corner, enough to last them a few days. Just the effort of finding the food and wood had worn her out, and she was sitting near the hearth, wrapped in her blanket. She heard his movement nearby, and opened her eyes, her hand wrapping around the staff she kept near at hand. "Ardin, is that you?" she called, rising to her feet to step to the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Ardin Vics

Ardin Vics

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:50 am

Hearing her call him he smiled "Its me dont worry, I got a buck, just cutting it up," he takes out his blade and starts gutting the deer "don't come in if you don't want to see this"
Back to top Go down
Svenia Veridir

Svenia Veridir

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:56 am

She nodded, and quickly stepped back into the safety of the hut, not wanting to see what he was doing to the poor dead deer. Wrapping herself back in the blanket, she waiting for him to be finished. She watched the fire, a thoughtful look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ardin Vics

Ardin Vics

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:03 am

He cut away, at the deer, taking off chunks of meat, when he was done he took two slabs of meat and brought them to the hut, "Here these will be good for tonight, Im going to smoke the rest" he puts them down then goes back to the other hut with some wood and leaves to make a smoke fire and began smoking the other slabs
Back to top Go down
Svenia Veridir

Svenia Veridir

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:07 am

She nodded, taking the meat he put down and tossing it into the skillet, along with the wild onions and tubers for flavoring, placing it on a rock near the fire to cook. Once that was under way, she went out to join him by his smoky fire, her expression serious. "I've been thinking," she started. "And if we are to stay here, we will need to find a village or town where we can purchase supplies. Winter will be upon us sooner than we might think and we don't want to be caught unprepared."
Back to top Go down
Ardin Vics

Ardin Vics

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:11 am

He watched the meat smoking as he listened to her. "Hmm... that would be a problem, know of any towns that may be around here? I didnt see any on my way here" he looked at her for a moment then going back to smoking the meat.
Back to top Go down
Svenia Veridir

Svenia Veridir

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:17 am

She thought for a moment, then shook her head, deflated. "No, but I am sure there must be something within a few days, maybe a bit further." she commented. "If you want to get things done around here, I can try to find a village." she offered, a bit hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Ardin Vics

Ardin Vics

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:51 am

Ardin took the meat out of the smoke and wrapped it up, then looked at her."Are you sure you want to go alone? no offense, your not that good of a fighter. it could be dangerous" he slid the meat to the side where it would be safe nicely wrapped up in a deer belt. "If you want me with you all you must do is ask"
Back to top Go down
Svenia Veridir

Svenia Veridir

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:43 am

She hesitated, then glanced up at him. "You don't have to come with me if you don't want to. I know you feel like you should be here." she told him. "Though I would appreciate it if you came."
Back to top Go down
Ardin Vics

Ardin Vics

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:53 am

Ardin smiled and chuckled softly "Just because I feel I should be here doesnt mean I wont go find a town with you, if something is to happen, It will when I get back, everything happens for a reason." he walks her back to the house to eat "I would be happy to go with you"
Back to top Go down
Svenia Veridir

Svenia Veridir

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:09 am

She smiled and walked back with him, relief written clear over her features. "Thank you. I must admit, I wasn't looking forward the thought of traveling alone, especially since I don't know exactly where the nearest town is," she admitted as they walked back into the hut. From the smell of it, the vension had finished cooking , and she pulled the skilled away from the fire, stirring the meat and vegetables to let it cool a little.
Back to top Go down
Ardin Vics

Ardin Vics

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:15 am

He sat down, rubbing his hands near the fire, then reached back into the back of his shirt and untied some strings, then pulled his sleeved away, leaving him with a sleeveless shirt. watching her prepare the food "We'll I cant have you getting lost by yourself"
Back to top Go down
Svenia Veridir

Svenia Veridir

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:37 am

She chuckled lightly, dividing the food onto two plates, giving him the one with the larger portion. "Yes, we can't have that can we?" she laughed lightly, sitting down cross legged to eat her meal, setting the plate on her lap. "At least if you come with me, I'll be sure to make it back."
Back to top Go down
Ardin Vics

Ardin Vics

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:41 am

he chuckled and started eating "You will make it back, I promise you that, I will protect you just like I did to the Orc" he smiled enjoying the food "you have my word"
Back to top Go down
Svenia Veridir

Svenia Veridir

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:44 am

She glanced up at him and smiled. "I know you will, and I thank you." she chuckled lightly. "I was thinking more of the fact that I would have a difficult time finding my way back here once I leave. Its not exactly an easy to find place."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ghost from the dust
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next