Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Link to Forums on Eldarus Homepage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nils Aristelle

Nils Aristelle

Link to Forums on Eldarus Homepage Empty
PostSubject: Link to Forums on Eldarus Homepage   Link to Forums on Eldarus Homepage Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:54 am

Ok, so I may just be a complete buffoon, but I don't believe that I've found any link on the Eldarus.net homepage that links to these forums. If I am indeed incorrect, could someone please point it out to me? But if there isn't one, it would certainly be helpful. Thanks, and have a good day!
Nils
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Link to Forums on Eldarus Homepage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Link to Forums on Eldarus Homepage   Link to Forums on Eldarus Homepage Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:53 pm

Hey. There was a link taking you from the main eldarus.net page to here, along with the chat, and various other community pages, but we've been slowly rebuilding things we've lost due to some technical issues. We've lost a lot of information that we had, thanks to corrupted data, so we're slowly getting everything back up. Thanks for letting me know about the link. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://eldarus.darkbb.com

Link to Forums on Eldarus Homepage
Page 1 of 1