Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halloween ball

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Halloween ball Empty
PostSubject: Halloween ball   Halloween ball Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:58 pm

Everyone is invited to the all Halloween Masquerade Ball on Tuesday the 20th for an evening of magic, mayhem and intrigue. Everyone who passes through the Grand ball room’s doorway will be required to where a costume, if no costume is readily available one of the magicians will clothe you appropriately. The generous Duke who will be the host of the Halloween masquerade would like to take this opportunity to introduce himself to the citizens of Eldarus in a big way.

When: Tuesday October 20th

Time: Around 9pm (Pacific time)

Where: The Ivory Hall’s Grand ball room

Bring: Costume
Back to top Go down
https://eldarus.darkbb.com
Kalanaere

Kalanaere

Character sheet
Character Name:: Kalanaere Stacia Tsugara
Race: Drelf
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Halloween ball Empty
PostSubject: Events of the Halloween Ball   Halloween ball Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Well the Masked ball last night was a pretty good sucess I think you could say, People Came, had fun drank and destroyed scores of the undead....yes thats right undead. Below is the listing of whom came with who and how they were dressed. There probably are a few mistakes so please feel free to correct them as you see them.

Ranger Foxcrown (Roman General) and Kalanaere (Dragon Priestess)

Aratar Tsugara (Sleeveless Black gown diamons imbedded, Black and Silver Dragon Mask) and and Berk Blackenaxe (Blue Peacock)

Silver Roywasio ( Low cut Sinched Waist Red Velvet Dress with Skull Mask) and Mika Ravencross (Black knight)

Freyja Wolfsdotter (Golden Trimmed Mask and white gown) and Rysc Alaqos (Wolf)

Sebastion Dragontear (pirate) and Giselle Rhys (Mermaid)

Renton Ravensong (Red Cloak with a Masqurade mask) and No Date

Auryon Rivorn (Blue/Green Dress [Green on one side, Blue on the other] w/ Matching Mask) and Vincent syth ( Green Cape, Ash Gray Clothes and Scarf over mouth and nose)

Mysterious Duke aka Ector Blaire (Fancy Clothing, Skin Patches on Face)

Igor Gustavio (Paper Bag) and Corpse Bride

Trega Merekid (Normal Clothes) and he went Stag

Chance Winstar (formal gown with Black Feathered Mask) No Date

As it turned out the Mysterious Duke known as Ector Blaire turned out to be some absolute wacko whom summoned his undead Zombies to assault the ball and all its occupants. There sadly were a few cacualties by those beyond healing and naturally in a fight a couple minor injuries. Beyond that the zombies were defeated, the Duke got beaten as well by a few brave souls.

after teh event as an apology for the danger put to the general populace of the city Free Drinks were given out compliments of Regent Jaxon A'Rone and Captain Ranger Foxcrown. Sadly even that only enticed a few people to stay after the events.
Back to top Go down
Silver Roywasio

Silver Roywasio

Character sheet
Character Name:: Slver Roywasio
Race: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Halloween ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween ball   Halloween ball Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:12 pm

lol, you guys need to read more. I was the Red Death, as described by Edgar Allen Poe, and depicted by the Phantom in Phantom of the Opera (just with a feminine version of the costume). Am I the only one who reads Poe and classic literature here? *whimpers*
Back to top Go down
Mika Ravencross

Mika Ravencross

Character sheet
Character Name:: Mika Ravencross
Race: Vampire (Most of the time)
Alignment: Neutral

Halloween ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween ball   Halloween ball Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:02 pm

Black knight, no one?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Halloween ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween ball   Halloween ball Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:04 am

I got the black knight...remember? Hmph
Back to top Go down
https://eldarus.darkbb.com
Kalanaere

Kalanaere

Character sheet

Halloween ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween ball   Halloween ball Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:46 am

Just for the record Silvy I only put what was described to me so blame Frey Frey. Secondly what the heck do I wanna read a bunch off clasissical mumbo jumbo by some deady crazy man aka poe Razz Wink I dobut you're the only one that reads that stuff though. Red Death is just a fancy way of saying grim reaper in my book

now then as for Mika! I listed you as the black knight because I was informed that is who you were and that you were with whomever I listed you with!!!!!! So Like I said make corrections as needed
Back to top Go down
Mika Ravencross

Mika Ravencross

Character sheet
Character Name:: Mika Ravencross
Race: Vampire (Most of the time)
Alignment: Neutral

Halloween ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween ball   Halloween ball Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:26 pm

wait, Never mind xD I didn't see the the whole sentence. Whoopsie >>> Sorry about that
Back to top Go down
Kalanaere

Kalanaere

Character sheet

Halloween ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween ball   Halloween ball Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:40 pm

Not a problem I suppose I could have colored everything but I was being lazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halloween ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween ball   Halloween ball Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween ball
Page 1 of 1