Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When will the ceremony be held?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amai

Amai

When will the ceremony be held? Empty
PostSubject: When will the ceremony be held?   When will the ceremony be held? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:18 am

Any idea exactly when the ceremony to appoint Jaxon/have the tournament will be happening? I don't want to miss it! I'm sure a date hasn't been set yet but when it does will someone let me know? Question

~Amai
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: RE: The Ceremony   When will the ceremony be held? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:03 pm

No date has been decidd yet, but I'll be posting updates in the chat's welcome message (the message you see when you first log into the chat) So keep checking there.
Back to top Go down
https://eldarus.darkbb.com
Jaxon a'Rone
Nobility
Nobility
Jaxon a'Rone

PostSubject: Re: When will the ceremony be held?   When will the ceremony be held? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:25 pm

I will also be updating the info on it as I get sign ups for the tournament. I want to make sure I have a few participants first.
Back to top Go down
Amai

Amai

PostSubject: Re: When will the ceremony be held?   When will the ceremony be held? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:43 am

Sounds gewd. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will the ceremony be held?   When will the ceremony be held? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When will the ceremony be held?
Page 1 of 1