Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mika The Sparkling Spartan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mika The Sparkling Spartan Empty
PostSubject: Mika The Sparkling Spartan   Mika The Sparkling Spartan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:16 pm

Alright, So here is the deal:

Mika's got it in his head to do this crazy little race called The Super Spartan.

Here is a little info on what that is:
The Super Spartan obstacle race provides an 8+ MILES / 20+ OBSTACLES battlefield of insane mud running with 20 obstacles to test your physical strength and mental resolve. This mud fest of a race will have many trials to push you to your limits that any man or woman with resolve can complete! This endurance race consists of mud runs, trails, and both mental and physical obstacles and challenges.

And I thought since he's done so much for (or maybe that should be to) our community I thought we could all try and give him some support.

In order to do this challenge he needs to make an entry fee which if he registers before Sept. 4th (the race I believe is on the 7th of Sept) it will cost $95.00, if he registers on Sept 4th, then the entry fee jumps up to $145.00

What he would get with his entry fee is:

Spartan Race T-Shirt
Spartan Race Finisher Medal
One free beer
Access to on site food vendors
DJ Entertainment
Awards Ceremony
Completion earns you Spartan Endurance certification

I have set up a donation box to help him combat some of the costs involved in preparation for the challenge he's undertaking, and will leave the link here in case anyone would like to make a donation to help him out! Even if you can't donate, send him a few words of encouragement, or if the event is nearby, maybe see if can attend the event and cheer him on!

The donation box link:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=K24WJR2SZL4AJ&lc=CA&item_name=Mika%20the%20Sparkley%20%20Spartan&item_number=Mika&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

More info on the Spartan Races: www.spartanrace.com

Back to top Go down
https://eldarus.darkbb.com

Mika The Sparkling Spartan
Page 1 of 1