Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guard and Ranger complaints

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Guard and Ranger complaints Empty
PostSubject: Guard and Ranger complaints   Guard and Ranger complaints Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:05 am

Due to the numerous complaints that have found its way to my inboxes, I've decided that there will be no more 'sargents' or what have you. Everyone below the Captain is just a guard, I don't care if you've been part of the guard six months, or a day. Your rank is guard/ranger.

While I'm at work I have started to work on a new system so we can once again implement various titles/ranks into the guard and ranger units, but intill now.. all titles and ranks (aside from the title of Captain(s) loose any meaning. Many of you wont like this, but it will change again, and hopefully for the better so no one is complaining about someone ursupering their 'spot'

The new system will actually involve work, opposed to length of time as a guard/ranger member.

Please keep the hatefest to a minimum guys, and as always cityofeldarus@hotmail.com for complaints/ect
Back to top Go down
https://eldarus.darkbb.com
Shizukesa Ryujin

Shizukesa Ryujin

Character sheet
Character Name:: Shizukesa Ryujin
Race: Hybrid Dragon
Alignment: Lawful Good

PostSubject: Re: Guard and Ranger complaints   Guard and Ranger complaints Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:23 pm

But there's a problem with that Ic-ly because your char was a lt and then suddenly, nothing, how to we explain that ic?
Back to top Go down
Hana Tachiban

Hana Tachiban

Character sheet
Character Name::
Race:
Alignment: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Guard and Ranger complaints   Guard and Ranger complaints Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:32 pm

Sounds like someone wasn't getting what they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Rynn

Rynn

Character sheet
Character Name:: Rynn Arokh
Race: Half Human/Half Vampire
Alignment: Lawful Good

PostSubject: Re: Guard and Ranger complaints   Guard and Ranger complaints Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:17 pm

'Numerous' complaints? Probably from one or two people. I think its stupid to not have ranks - why change what has worked for what, three years because a few people got in knots? They should suck it up. If they wanted Captain and didn't get it, they shouldn't throw fits - they should do their best and bid their time for the next election. I say we bring back Ranks - the Law so far has worked like the military - how does one keep order without Lieutenants and Sergeants to help? Tell the person(s) who was complaining to stuff it where the sun don't shine. Thats what I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guard and Ranger complaints   Guard and Ranger complaints Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guard and Ranger complaints
Page 1 of 1