Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Request for audience before his Lordship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azkral Thunderfist

Request for audience before his Lordship Empty
PostSubject: Request for audience before his Lordship   Request for audience before his Lordship Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:40 pm

Date: Monday July 11th 912

To his Lordship, the magnificent Jaxon A'Rone of the City of Eldarus,

Lord A'Rone, I write to you this eve of the 11th day of July in the year of 912 to request an audience with his lordship to bring to the attention of his grace information I feel is of great importance to the safety and well being of your loyal subjects and those whom visit your wonderful land. Recently I have found myself at the mercy of your Rangers unit, upon charges of poaching. While I do not write to you with the request of Appeal as I'm sure his lordship must tire of seeing, I write to you to inform you with the concern of what I perceive to be severe misconduct issues within the rankings of your noble Rangers. Since the initial meeting between me and the members of the Rangers, I have been suffered physical assault not once but now thrice at the hands of one of the officers, and another at the hands of the one whom I am accused of poaching. You might ask how it is that I, a dwarf am unable to defend myself. Sire I was unable to do so as I had been bound in irons for what I believe is fear I would defend myself against the outrageous assaults of the officer(s) of the Ranger unit. Thus being in these Irons prevented me from anyway being able to defend myself from the mistreatment I have received and thereby left at the Mercy of those whom are currently over seeing my detention. Sire while I do not mean to indicate all members of this unit. I will honorably give to you full disclosed information should you grant my request for Audience.

{Signed}

Azkral Thunderfist

Current detainee of the Eldarus Rangers
Back to top Go down

Request for audience before his Lordship
Page 1 of 1