Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Upcoming Tourney.

Go down 
+6
Trega Merekid
Kalanaere
Daven Knox
Silver Roywasio
Shizukesa Ryujin
Ranger Foxcrown
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ranger Foxcrown

Ranger Foxcrown

Upcoming Tourney. Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Tourney.   Upcoming Tourney. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:57 pm

The Eldarus Town Guard shall be holding a tournament soon. THere will be two categories...(anyone may enter one character per category if they desire) The first category will be Humanoids, these are average two legged human fighters, there will be no projectile weapons or magic allowed in this category, meerely a contest of strength and skill.

The other category will be any vampires, magic users, undead, etc, who will have more powers than humans, and the restrictions on this are lessened, more of a bring what you got (there may be one or two in the interest of fairness but that will be decided later).

Any Human wanting to compete in the Magical Creatures bracket will be permitted to do so, but it excludes them from the human bracket, magical creatures may compete only in that bracket.

The Tournament shall be held in two rooms, and on two different nights. The fighters will be isolated in a seperate room with the judges when they fight, the action will be copy and pasted into the into the main room where all others are invited to partake in the festivities. This is to cut down on distraction and hopefully make the events go quicker than our previous tournament.

Any characters wishing to sign up, please post here or Contact Ranger Foxcrown, or one of his alts in the chat to register. This is not a set in stone set of rules, once more people sign up I will trim it down to exactly what I want and announce a time and date for the action to take place...Good Luck to all competitors, let's fight!
Back to top Go down
Shizukesa Ryujin

Shizukesa Ryujin

Character sheet
Character Name:: Shizukesa Ryujin
Race: Hybrid Dragon
Alignment: Lawful Good

Upcoming Tourney. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tourney.   Upcoming Tourney. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:28 pm

Ill be in, under Magical
Back to top Go down
Silver Roywasio

Silver Roywasio

Character sheet
Character Name:: Slver Roywasio
Race: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Upcoming Tourney. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tourney.   Upcoming Tourney. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:08 pm

*smirks and shrugs her shoulders* Awww no projectile weapons? *pats her handheld crossbow* Fine, I'll enter, human bracket.
Back to top Go down
Daven Knox

Daven Knox

Character sheet
Character Name:: Daven Knox
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Upcoming Tourney. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tourney.   Upcoming Tourney. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:33 pm

Put 'em under the human bracket..Or you could just go ahead and declare him the winner, 'cause we all know it's gonna happen Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kalanaere

Kalanaere

Character sheet
Character Name:: Kalanaere Stacia Tsugara
Race: Drelf
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Upcoming Tourney. Empty
PostSubject: WEE   Upcoming Tourney. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:47 pm

Zemmenar is in under Magical

[img]Upcoming Tourney. Zemmen10[/img]
Back to top Go down

Upcoming Tourney. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tourney.   Upcoming Tourney. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:43 am

I suppose you can throw Kage into the humanoid bracket and orc into the supernatural.
Back to top Go down
Trega Merekid

Trega Merekid

Character sheet
Character Name:: Trega Merekid
Race: Half-Elf

Upcoming Tourney. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tourney.   Upcoming Tourney. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:40 pm

I wanna play . . . but I'm not sure which bracket I wanna play in yet . . . I'll get back to you on that . . . But I do wanna play.
Back to top Go down
http://tregamerekid.webs.com/
Sansey

Sansey

Upcoming Tourney. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tourney.   Upcoming Tourney. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:53 pm

ME IN On Magical bracket. Yep.
Back to top Go down
Ryou Vatican

Ryou Vatican

Character sheet
Character Name:: Ryou Vatican
Alignment: Lawful Good

Upcoming Tourney. Empty
PostSubject: Entering   Upcoming Tourney. Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Captain Vincent Syth enters the human division and Acheron, in disguise of course, signs up with the name Balmut Neysir.
Back to top Go down
Azendal Verisi

Azendal Verisi

Upcoming Tourney. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tourney.   Upcoming Tourney. Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:31 pm

Az will put himself into the Magical bracket! Oh! An Masaki too!
Back to top Go down
Trega Merekid

Trega Merekid

Character sheet
Character Name:: Trega Merekid
Race: Half-Elf

Upcoming Tourney. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tourney.   Upcoming Tourney. Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:04 pm

From my count it looks like there are more entrants in the magical division, so I'll go non-magical for filler purposes.
Back to top Go down
http://tregamerekid.webs.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Upcoming Tourney. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tourney.   Upcoming Tourney. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:13 pm

Come one come all this Friday, may 21, to the first annual, Captain Foxcrown Tournament. The field has been set, the fighters are ready, and there will be plenty of mead and meal at hand for you to partake in while watching foes bash each other's skulls in, bring the kids, bring the wife, good times primised for all. The fighting will commence at roughly 8 pm eastern time, or whenever Captain Fox
rown loses control on this mad hoarde so show up early and get the good seats!

...So To recap.

Friday may 21 (This friday) at around 8pm EASTERN time
The FIGHTING will start. Thats not to say other events will not be taking place that have to do with the tourny.
Anyone who will be FIGHTING in the tourny is asked to come in early so we can go over some rules, and how the judging will be done. If you are supposed to be fighting but CAN NOT make it..Please Post here, and/or let us know in the chatroom. Either let myself (Aury) or Ranger know so we can either cancel your fight, or make it so you're fighting near the end so you have time to login.
Back to top Go down
https://eldarus.darkbb.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Upcoming Tourney. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tourney.   Upcoming Tourney. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Human Bracket

Starting fights:

Silver Roywasio Vs. Daven Knox

Vincent Syth Vs. Trega Merekid

Kage Vs. Mystery Fighter

-

Magical Bracket

Starting fights

Aratar Tsguara Vs. Zemmenar

High Orc Vs. Sansey

Balmut Neysir - Vs. Azendal

This is not a complete listing of who your character will be fighting.
These are just the first few match ups. For more details see Ranger.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Upcoming Tourney. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tourney.   Upcoming Tourney. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:02 am

Still waiting on that winners list.. and the stuff you said you were copy and pasting so i could post it everywhere Ranger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Upcoming Tourney. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tourney.   Upcoming Tourney. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Tourney.
Page 1 of 1