Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Registration Page

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady I)iablos

Lady I)iablos

Registration Page Empty
PostSubject: Registration Page   Registration Page Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:30 am

It's not letting me get passed the whole security text thing, I have entered the proper text about 40 times and it keeps telling me its not right. I've even gotten out, re-filled the app page and done it again, yet another 20 or so times it tells me its wrong. Can you please help me out, I am trying to register a couple more characters here.

Thanks

~Lady I)iablos
Back to top Go down
Aion

Registration Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Page   Registration Page Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:28 am

I can't believe no one's chimed in to help you.

Have you fixed it yet? If not, or for anyone else in the future, this sounds like a cookie problem. Enable your cookies and it should work.

If not, use another web browser. Some web browsers don't display these sorts of pictures properly. The result is that it'll show you a picture of the words "all over" when it really wants you to type something else like, "party arcanum."

Outside of those two things, have a friend register for you or use a different computer.
Back to top Go down
Jaxon a'Rone
Nobility
Nobility
Jaxon a'Rone

Registration Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Page   Registration Page Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:20 pm

Well, I can look into it and see if it's a problem on our end. In the meantime, put all the character info into an email and shoot it to me at jaxonarone@yahoo.com and I'll take care of it manually.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Registration Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Page   Registration Page Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:18 pm

This was handled In chat, hence why there was no response from me prior.

...Dont judge me lol
Back to top Go down
https://eldarus.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Registration Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Page   Registration Page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Registration Page
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OOC :: Questions-
Jump to: