The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Attention shopowners!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trega Merekid

Character sheet
Character Name:: Trega Merekid
Race: Half-Elf
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

PostSubject: Attention shopowners!   Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:38 pm

As many of you know, I'm working on building a new site for Eldarus. It's going very well and since I've found it to be easier and quicker than I expected, I'm able to do more than I originally planned. What does this have to do with you? I've made a page to highlight PCs who own shops and the shops they own. That's where I need your help. If you own a shop in town, I would really like a short description of your shop, its services or wares, and the character who owns it. Aku, for example could submit a brief description of the theater. A nice picture of the place wouldn't hurt either.
Now, if anyone wants to really take it all the way, I would highly recommend going to www.webs.com and putting together a little website for your shop that could include menus, price lists, more in depth descriptions, and whatever you feel fits. I suggest webs.com because it's what I've been using. It's super easy, everything is drag and drop, and it's free. Can't beat free. If you make a site I can put a link on the main site. Anyone with questions about it, hit me up in chat.
--Trega
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tregamerekid.webs.com/

Attention shopowners!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1