Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regent rolls up his sleeves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Regent rolls up his sleeves Empty
PostSubject: Regent rolls up his sleeves   Regent rolls up his sleeves Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:06 am

After a long day of working at the wall, several workers gathered at Ellington's for a well deserved drink. The gossip of the day was the rumored appearance of the Regent at the work site.

"Nah, I'm tellin' ya. I wouldn't have believed it m'self if I 'adn't been there. He was liftin' and haulin', sweatin' and gruntin', right along wit' the rest o' us. I used t' think he jus' didn't care, but what I saw t'day has me rethinkin' my opinion o' the guy."

"I'm surprised he'd be out in public like that. After that pirate tried to kill 'im at the execution an' all. Pretty ballsy."

"Even more why I'm thinkin' different about 'im." One of the men raised his glass. "To the Regent!"

"To the Regent!" the others resounded, and they drank.
Back to top Go down
https://eldarus.darkbb.com
Hana Tachiban

Hana Tachiban

Character sheet
Character Name::
Race:
Alignment: Neutral

Regent rolls up his sleeves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regent rolls up his sleeves   Regent rolls up his sleeves Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:09 pm

Hana couldn't rightly believe what she was hearing. Tucked away at a corner table, back to the wall, she watched the exchange between workers and sipped her ale.
Celebrating the Regent. What bullshit.

"You don't have a clue," she whispered to herself, mouth hidden behind the rim of her tankard.

When they toasted, she raised her drink in a mimicry of celebration, the smile on her face as convincing as any.

"Long live him!"
Back to top Go down

Regent rolls up his sleeves
Page 1 of 1