The City of Eldarus offical forum.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 A New Format

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mika Ravencross

avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-08-26
Age : 27
Location : New Jersey

Character sheet
Character Name:: Mika Ravencross
Race: Vampire (Most of the time)
Alignment: Neutral

PostSubject: A New Format   Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:06 pm

Hello one and all! Just your friendly Neighborhood Event planner here with a special announcement for all you law enforcers. With all these baddies getting away near every time it kinda gives the law enforcement a bad rep don't you think? Well don't you worry, we've rolled out a brand new idea just for the Guards and Rangers!

See, us PC's aren't the only ones causing trouble in the city, NPC's can kinda be dicks too. Thanks to an inspiration from our very own Maxwell, we've come up with a new side mission for all you who wish to do good in the city! So without further ado, allow me to introduce the NPC round up!

Every week (Give or take a few days), we will post wanted lists of NPC's in the Legal Issues section. These wanted lists will include the following.

NPC Name
Crime Committed
Level of Urgency (Which will include a point value)
Last Place seen

In order to arrest the NPC the following criteria must be met
-You must arrest the NPC in the Last Place Seen (Ellingtons last stop, Silver Forest, etc). Remember, that a Guard does not have authority in a Ranger Room, and vice versa! But if they are last seen in a Perilous or Special room, then they're fair game for both sides!

-The arrest must be witnessed by One or More PC's. They must witness the arrest from start to finish. For a bit of added fun, you can even ask them to portray the NPC in their posts as well! Something's always bound to go wrong from time to time, eh?

-Once the arrest is made, and this part is very important, MAKE SURE THAT YOU COPY THE ENTIRE ROLEPLAY, AS WELL AS THE OTHER PC'S POSTS. Once you have it all copied, send it in to cityofeldarus@hotmail.com as verification for the admins, and we'll make sure you get credited for the arrest! Alternatively, if you're feeling rather proud of the roleplay, you could even post the copied logs to the FOrum for everyone to see!

-Be sure to remember that not only Guards and Rangers are after baddies too, but Mercenaries as well! Man's gotta eat after all! Since a Merc can't actually arrest someone, he/she must find a member of the guard/ranger to turn them into. AGAIN THIS RP MUST BE COPIED AND USED AS VERIFICATION FOR THE ADMINS. The Mercenary will recieve 75% of the total point value, and the Guard/Ranger will receive the remaining 25%

This is currently a tested system and isn't yet a mandatory thing for Law Enforcement yet, however we hope to see two things happen

1. Is the increased interest of Guards/Rangers. We're actually giving you guys something to do!
2. Is increase the amount of roleplay. New Players are always coming in and out, and these would be a great opportunities to urge them to join in the fun.

You can expect the first round of NPC wanted lists within the next few days.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika Ravencross

avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-08-26
Age : 27
Location : New Jersey

Character sheet
Character Name:: Mika Ravencross
Race: Vampire (Most of the time)
Alignment: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A New Format   Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:03 pm

Just an update on our NPC enemies! The list will be going up today but the arrests must start on or after March 1st.

NOTE: If an NPC is registered as Where Abouts Unknown, they are a special NPC played by an Admin or a Mod who will appear randomly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
A New Format
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New NFL League format
» WRR parts fiche in pdf format?
» New Championship format
» Competition format
» Proposed New Format Senior Leagues, U21, Minor and U17.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OOC :: Announcements!-
Jump to: