Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ghost from the dust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Ardin Vics

Ardin Vics

The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:13 am

Arin had woke an hour before her, and sat out side in the sun, a long wooden pipe in his mouth, smoking away, as he watched the birds fly around, humming to himself, enjoying the peaceful surroundings. he heard her wake as say his name "I'm here"
Back to top Go down
Svenia Veridir

Svenia Veridir

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:16 am

It took her several moments to gather the energy need to rise, one hand resting against the wall as she made her way to the door, leaning against the frame. She was pale, her skin almost matching the white of her robe. "Is there anything left to drink?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/rynnsrpgcharacters/sveniaveridir.htm
Ardin Vics

Ardin Vics

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:19 am

Ardin reached into his pouch, and handed her a wine skin "There is a bit more wine left, and I have some water here, just filled it up" he smiles at her and shuffles over "Come sit down, you shouldn't be walking yet, you still need rest
Back to top Go down
Svenia Veridir

Svenia Veridir

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:21 am

She nodded and sat down next to him, taking the wine skin he handed her, taking a sip. "How are you?" she asked once she had slacked her thirst, looking at him with concern.
Back to top Go down
Ardin Vics

Ardin Vics

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:24 am

Ardin puffs at his pipe a few more times, then looks at her "Nothing like dieing twice in a day, it took alot out of me, but I had to save you, Im just glad your safe" he looks around "I dont like losing friends"
Back to top Go down
Svenia Veridir

Svenia Veridir

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:38 am

She smiled wearily and patted his arm. "I am grateful to you. But do you mind my asking why you went into the cave in the first place?" she asked, tilting her head back to look up at him.
Back to top Go down
Ardin Vics

Ardin Vics

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:32 pm

He looked at her for a moment then back at the surroundings, "She told me too, asked me to purge the evil from this land" he rubbed his arms, "But it hasn't been purged yet, I know that creature, hes not a dumb beast, hes very smart, and he will be back, he heals quickly and will be hunting us" he takes a few more puffs. " That was the second time I had to push him over a cliff, he is as old as me... Why is he here" He thought for a moment then a shocked look came to him, and he smacked his hand to his forehead "He was hunting Nado,"
Back to top Go down
Svenia Veridir

Svenia Veridir

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:32 pm

She shivered at the thought of the beast coming back to hunt them. She had hoped that it was dead. "Should we leave then?" she asked. "How can we fight something we cannot see?" Then after a moments pause her brow furrowed. "Whose Nado?"
Back to top Go down
Ardin Vics

Ardin Vics

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:37 pm

Ardin tilted his head thinking "The one who accepted me, he was a Se-aken warrior and the one I formed the alliance with. After the war he did some travelling, and that beast had been hunting Se-aken warriors dureing the war, it must have followed him."
Back to top Go down
Svenia Veridir

Svenia Veridir

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:52 pm

Leaned her head against the door frame, lines of worry and weariness creasing her forehead. "So this Nado is around here somewhere?" she asked, closing her eyes, soaking up the last rays of sunlight before the sun disappeared behind the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Ardin Vics

Ardin Vics

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:55 pm

Ardin tapped his pipe out and packed it away "No hes dead, died fifty years ago" he looked away and sighed " Alot of the Se-akens are dead, but that is history. our problem right now is that demon," he stood up and looked at her "You can leave if you like but I have to stay"
Back to top Go down
Svenia Veridir

Svenia Veridir

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:58 pm

She opened her eyes, smiling at him softly. "And leave you without a healer? I couldn't do that." The smile faded, and she looked in the direction of the river where they had left the beast. "I just hope I don't get in the way."
Back to top Go down
Ardin Vics

Ardin Vics

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:09 pm

Ardin smiles and puts a hand on her shoulder "It wont be back for a while, It remembers my face that's for sure, you wont get in the way" he chuckles "Also now I have a reason to fight don't I" he looks over to the river "I will need a face he will fear"
Back to top Go down
Svenia Veridir

Svenia Veridir

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:28 pm

"How long do you think we have till it comes looking for us?" she asked, watching the sunset. Her hand reached up to touch the medallion around her neck, getting comfort from it. "Is there anything we can do to prepare?"
Back to top Go down
Ardin Vics

Ardin Vics

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:51 am

Ardin shrugged and yawned "Oh I dont know, a week or a month, he Hurt him pretty bad, all his limps were broken but one, and he wash down the river for a while we have time" he went into the room and laid down again "The only thing you can do is get better at that bow, and stay hidden from him, he will want me more than you"
Back to top Go down
Svenia Veridir

Svenia Veridir

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:54 pm

She nodded quietly. "As soon as I get my strength back, I will practice until I drop," she promised, feeling the night close around them, the light fading. She stood up, moving back into the hut. "I don't suppose that there is anything to eat," she commented, knowing that the deer he had killed the day of the attack would be rotten from the sun by now.
Back to top Go down
Ardin Vics

Ardin Vics

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:55 pm

Ardin slowly shook his head "Hold in their Seven, I will hunt again tomorrow, it is too bad that the deer must go to waist" he sighs, crossing his arms "It's life no more, its family missed"
Back to top Go down
Svenia Veridir

Svenia Veridir

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:53 am

She nodded her head. "Tomorrow then I will go foraging as well." she told him. "And i am sure the deer's spirit understands." she told him with a smile. She glanced around at the empty hut and sighed slightly. "I guess that if we intend to stay here long we should also start on making some furniture so that we don't have to sleep on the ground."
Back to top Go down
Ardin Vics

Ardin Vics

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:21 am

looked at the ground then back to her, "Whats wrong with the floor," he chuckles and nods "Ill make us some beds and furniture, but you dont have to stay of you dont want to, I know your on your journey, but I do appreciate the company, and it does help that your an elf"
Back to top Go down
Svenia Veridir

Svenia Veridir

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:23 am

She took her blankets, spreading them out a few feet from him. "What does my being an elf have to do with anything?" she asked, curious. She sat down on her bedroll, longingly thinking of the soft feather bed she had left behind at the temple.
Back to top Go down
Ardin Vics

Ardin Vics

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:40 am

Ardin rolls onto his side using his side bag stuffed with his cloak as a pillow "I dont have to see you age as fast, I dont have to watch you grow old while I stay young" he looked at her then closed his eyes "It was hard watching my wife grow old and withered then pass away. as I remained the same, I left her a long time ago, but I left flowers on her steps on her birthday, left my son something on his, and I attended her funeral. the sad thing was, they thought I was a grand son"
Back to top Go down
Svenia Veridir

Svenia Veridir

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:51 am

She looked over at him, her gaze soft. "It must be hard," she commented, trying to imagine what it would be like to watch those you loved grow old before your eyes. Most of those at the Temple had been elven, wood elves like her. "At least you kept watch over her through the years. I am sure that sensed it, even if she didn't see you, and was comforted."
Back to top Go down
Ardin Vics

Ardin Vics

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:18 am

he opening his eyes and looked at her with a smile "She would blow a kiss when ever her flowers came to her step, and on day before I came to put the flowers at the door she opened it right in front of me"
Back to top Go down
Svenia Veridir

Svenia Veridir

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:59 pm

She smiled and nodded. "What happened then?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. "How did she react to seeing you after so long?"
Back to top Go down
Ardin Vics

Ardin Vics

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:22 pm

He looked at then smiled "She just said Hello Ardin, she was old but she stepped towards me and kissed me for a long moment, then held me and gave me a present for my birthday. she understood why I left her, and still loved me" he sighed looking at the ground. "Three more years and she died"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost from the dust   The Ghost from the dust - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ghost from the dust
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next