Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

August 19th 2012

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

August 19th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: August 19th 2012   August 19th 2012 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:02 am

Hey everyone, so August 19th 2012 is when the chatroom expires. The amount needed to keep the chat up is 145.00 (thats including the addon feature for the profiles, otherwise its 125.00)

We've had a few donations so far - Thanks everyone!

So what we need now is 115.00 then we're good for another year!
Also, I figured I'd show you guys a list of the features that are considered addons to the chat system. Let me know if you guys are interested in any, and hopefully in the future we can make some changes.

So, we have 102 days to make our goal. If anyone has any suggestions as to altnerative ways to earn the money (I.E advertisments ect.)

To those who are unable to donate, Thats Okay! I don't expect anyone too, I simply make the request. There are otherways people can 'donate' to the website that helps just as much - I.E making room descriptions, comming up with events, making images for the site, and anything else you can think of, its all donations in my book)

So thanks again to everyone, hell for just comming back constantly:)

..btw.. My internet I hope will be back Today and hopefully at the latest tommorrow. The internet companys jerking me around..said I'd be connected a few days ago, and..Nope. Thank god for cell phone:)
Back to top Go down
https://eldarus.darkbb.com
Michiru

Michiru

Character sheet
Character Name:: Rei
Race:
Alignment: Neutral

August 19th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 19th 2012   August 19th 2012 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:16 pm

When the time gets closer I'll donate a little more money. ^~^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

August 19th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 19th 2012   August 19th 2012 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:09 pm

So here is a list of extra addons for the chat. I've just copied and pasted it from the addonchat.com website. our software version is Professional Plus. Before its brought up, we do have the ability to have user self registration on the chat-level we are on now, but we likely wont be using that feature for a while, as we still do have a bit of a problem with new users wanting to create over-powered, or non-orginal (Book/movie/ect) characters, and that problem would increase if we had the self-registration. Let me know which ones you guys are interested in and why, and we'll see what we can do:)

Available Modules

Transcript System (Logs)
This module allows you to view, eMail, and download a detailed record of the activity in their chat room at any time. Your chat room's transcripts store all public and (optionally) private messages entered in your chat room. This module is included as a built-in feature with our Professional-PLUS and Enterprise editions.

Let your users show their personality with avatars! Your users may select any avatar you add as an image representation of themselves to be shown next to messages they type. Use our default set of avatars or add your own GIF, JPEG or PNG avatar images. This module is included as a built-in feature with our Enterprise editions.

GEO Location
Choose to display the real-world geographic location (city, state and country) of each user as they enter the chat room. This information can be made visible to any or all user groups as you see fit. This module is included as a built-in feature with our Enterprise editions.

Mobile Edition
The AddonChat Mobile Edition Module enables visitors using iPhones, iPod Touches, iPads, and Android (Google Phone) devices to connect to your chat room in real-time directly from their phone's built-in web browser. Mobile users don't need to download or install any software to connect to your chat room. Future updates to this module, including support for additional devices, will be free of charge.

Recent Room History
For each of your rooms, you may opt to show a recent history of messages to your users - an excellent tool for users who've just logged in to catch up on the conversation. The last one hundred unviewed messages will be shown to users logging in or upon entering a different room. This module is included as a built-in feature with our Enterprise editions.
Transcript Archive
For your convenience, we will archive the last two weeks of your daily transcripts. You may download a copy of any day's transcripts from your web-based control panel at any time.

SSL Encryption
Allow your users to connect to our chat servers through a secure, high grade encryption connection. This chat module provides the best available layer of security and privacy for your users. When used in conjunction with the mobile edition, all mobile edition connections will be encrypted as well. If you intend to use AddonChat on an SSL encrypted (https) site, this module is strongly recommended.

Remote (HTTP) Authentication
If you have your own member database, you may take advantage of our advanced Remote Authentication System, or RAS. RAS allows you to authenticate access to your chat room from your own web site. Advanced customers may create a simple script, hosted on your web site, that tells our servers if a user should be allowed access to your chat room. This module is included as a built-in feature with our Professional-PLUS and Enterprise editions.

Text Campaign Engine (Keyword Sensitive)
Display custom messages in your chat room automatically whenever the conversation includes key words of your choosing, and/or show your text campaigns in the order you want at the frequency you want. Should your chatters be discussing the latest action/adventure flick, a message promoting a movie rental service will automatically appear. You set the keywords and message content for truly targeted results.

Image Campaign/Advertisement System
Display random advertisement campaigns (images) with a description and a link to any web site in your chat room. We track the amount of impressions and click-throughs for each campaign which will begin displaying five minutes after your user has logged in. A new campaign is displayed randomly once every five minutes the user is active.

Image Campaign System PLUS
A more powerful version of our Image Campaign/Advertisement System. The Campaign System PLUS allows you to randomly display campaign advertisements at any interval that you choose, as frequently as one per minute.

User Self-Registration System
Allow your users to register for their own user accounts. When users click 'Register', they will be presented a simple form to choose the username and password they'd like to use in your chat room. You may choose to have eMail addresses verified automatically and/or manually or automatically approve new user registrations. This module is included as a built-in feature with our Professional-PLUS and Enterprise editions.

User Profile System
Give your users the ability to create, edit and store their personal profiles in your chat room. The

AddonChat Profile System puts you in complete control over which content users may store in their profile. This feature is included with all Enterprise editions.

Real Time Logs
The real time log module enables you (and other users you permit) to monitor all content submitted to your chat room from an easy to use pop-up dialog. A must for strictly monitored community chat rooms! This feature is included with all Enterprise editions.
Back to top Go down
https://eldarus.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

August 19th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 19th 2012   August 19th 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August 19th 2012
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OOC :: The Think tank-
Jump to: