Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats your characters theme song?

Go down 
+15
Shizukesa Ryujin
Rynn
Daven Knox
Eripio
Ryou Vatican
Curse
Alex Nightraven
Trega Merekid
Amai
Ranger Foxcrown
Kalanaere
Kelandros
Koh
Giselle
Admin
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Whats your characters theme song? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your characters theme song?   Whats your characters theme song? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:40 am

Figured I get this thread going a little.

What would you consider your characters theme song and why?
What songs would you associate with the Characters you Rp with with?
Annd..since i'm bored, and Disney came up in some OOC talk last night..

If Eldarus was a disney movie - who would everyone be? why?

Go.go.
Back to top Go down
https://eldarus.darkbb.com
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: Whats your characters theme song?   Whats your characters theme song? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:14 pm

Giselle's theme song is: Sweet child o' mine by Guns and Roses Why? Because the girl he is singing about is sweet and idealistic.

The songs that I would associate with other characters is tough because I only know a few. And I am going to have to work on it a bit.

Sorry Aury...I need more time to answer the questions. I'll get back to you.

Bully for me...I only answered one.
Back to top Go down
Koh

PostSubject: Re: Whats your characters theme song?   Whats your characters theme song? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:49 am

Koh's Theme Song: Oh No You Didn't by Wojahn Brothers and I chose it because it's about a mercenary and what not. Plus I might incorporate it into his story somehow. We'll seeee.

Other Songs: Uhhhh... I guess since I thought of it earlier Light of Aidan - Lament would be one.

Disney Movie: 101 Dalmations

Aury: Cruella De Vil - Need I post a reason? lol!

Trega: Horace - I think Horace is like De Vil's henchman or something. He and Aury work together. ( I think. ) So it seems fitting

Ranger: Jasper - Sorry Captain, but you're working with Trega to skin the doggies. Sad Your character seems like he would do that. Plus I haven't RPed with you that much.

Anita: Lady Giselle - Giselle is kind and I believe Anita is too, so it seems fitting

Roger: Damon - Also seems to work as Damon is Giselle's Guard.

Freyja and Svenia: Nanny - You guys are both the healers so you get the Nanny job!

Kurchak: PONGO! - You're so Pongo my minotaur friend, whether you like it or not. Kurchak was the first one that popped into my head when I saw Pongo.

Puppy Dalmations: The rest of us I suppose. I can't think of any other specific characters or who would be them. No

That's all I can think of... I'm sure something will hit me later.
Back to top Go down
Kelandros

Kelandros

PostSubject: Re: Whats your characters theme song?   Whats your characters theme song? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:47 am

Theme Song: "What do ya Think About That" by Montgomery Gentry - Its simple that is basicly Kels attitude, if it will piss you off he's more than likely to do something for no more than that reason.

Associates Songs: Aury = "Still One Outlaw Left", "Alcohol", and "The Gambler" (those stick out to me), Trega = "The Devil Went Down to Georgia". Freyja = "Bevelle - Hymm of The Faiths" Sweetie - "Flowers Blooming in The Church...FFVII Sound Track" Thats cause Sweetie reminds me alot of Aerith

Disney: I duh know! kel dont' fit any actually good disney movies! But yeah I have to say that we've kinda got a mixture so that means Eldarus = KINGDOM HEARTS!!

Mickey = Jaxon

Goofy = Ranger

Kairi = Sweetie

Yuffie = Aury

Jack Skeleton = Hill

Organization XIII = Orc

Belle = Freyja

Jack Sparrow = Trega

- I'll think of somebody for the rest of ya that I know later -

Tarzan = Hill

Last edited by Kelandros on Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kalanaere

Kalanaere

Character sheet
Character Name:: Kalanaere Stacia Tsugara
Race: Drelf
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Whats your characters theme song?   Whats your characters theme song? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:21 am

Theme song for Kala is hard for me but I'm leaning towards "FireCracker"

Songs for the Characters...well she's so far only interacted with a couple so "Hill Giant - Cosmo Canyon (I don't know why) or I walk the Line, Auryon - Two Pina Coladas Freyja - umm..The Good Stuff (Youre a Hard one Freyja!) oh yes lets not forget Renton - Ring Fire or Devil went Down to Georgia a

Disney - Well thats easy we'd all fit into Pirates of The Carribbean perfectly. We have the Pirate Lackey Auryon, then we have Trega whom would be Barbosa and then Renton would have to be Jack cause he just thinks he's smooth. I duh know but the rest of you.
Back to top Go down
Ranger Foxcrown

Ranger Foxcrown

PostSubject: disney songs   Whats your characters theme song? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:35 am

Ranger's theme song: I stand alone by Jackyl

Auryon: Devil's Dance Floor pretty sure thats Flogging Molly, awesome song.
Freyja- Why's Everybody always picking on me - Bloodhound Gang
Koh I'm Just a Kid- Simple Plan
Kelandros Du Hast- Rohmstein
Giselle- Lady in red- I have no idea who sings that but it seems to fit idk

I actually have to do some work now so more later
Back to top Go down
Amai

Amai

PostSubject: Answers   Whats your characters theme song? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:57 am

If Eldarus was a Disney movie:

I choose... Peter Pan!

Peter Pan: Koh. Because Koh is awesome! Also he's a well-rounded character that embodies a spirit of youth and energy while still maintaining a feisty streak

Wendy: Giselle. Because Koh and Giselle like each other (ooOOoo). And because Giselle is clearly the ingenue type.

Mr. Darling: This character is Wendy's father. I chose Damon Thown cuz he takes care of Giselle.

Captain Hook: Jaxon A'Rone. Now hold on, I know Jaxon isn't evil, but he IS the boss, and just LOOK at him! The resemblance is uncanny. Besides, judging from his outburst at the end of the tournament, he shares Hook's lack of patience and tendency to be disappointed with his subordinates.

Tinker Bell: It's ... me! Cute? Delicate? Elusive? Flitting about? Check yes to all. Tink and Sweetie are both characters who are friendly until crossed, and demonstrate they are not above feelings of jealousy, sadness, and spite.

Smee: Renton! Though of course Renton is a bit more of a smooth operator, he's still an over-the-top character providing us with some comic relief.

Tiger Lily: Freyja. Beautiful and mysterious, she's on the good side but still maintains an air of dubiousness...

Tootles: Alex Nightraven. Purely because they both "Lost their marbles!!"

The Crocodile: Kurchak. Because they are both beasts with human emotions.

Mermaids: Aury, Svenia, and Katsa. Cuz they're hot.

Lost Boys: Anyone on the good side, like Ranger Foxcrown, High Orc, Aerin Silverwin, and others...

Pirates: Anyone on the bad side, like Mika Ravencross, Hill Giant, Trega, and others...

And if you add in one of my favorite characters from the movie "Hook"...

Rufio: Kelandros. Cuz they like to start shit.

Sorry if I left out any obvious contenders... I'm sooo tired!

As for theme songs, I'll have to think on it.

-Amai
Back to top Go down
Trega Merekid

Trega Merekid

Character sheet
Character Name:: Trega Merekid
Race: Half-Elf
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Whats your characters theme song?   Whats your characters theme song? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:43 pm

All the song titles are links to videos.

Trega's Theme Song: Salty Dog by Flogging Molly. Watch the video I found for it.

Other Theme Songs:

Aury: I have to agree with Devil's Dance Floor. It is, in fact, by Flogging Molly. Actually listen to the words, "the color of her eyes were the color of insanity" "mother bein' a drunk and her father was obscurity." "nothin' ever came from a life that was a simple one." And more.

Freyja: Black Magic Woman by Carlos Santana. Yeah baby.

Jaxon: Hustlin' by Rick Ross. "Who the fuck you think you're fuckin' wit, I'm the fuckin' BOSS!"

Alex/Kevin: I might be Emo. You gotta see the video too.

Capt. Foxcrown: Bad Boys. "Whatcha gonna do?"

Giselle: Six Underground by Sneaker Pimps. She knows why.

Mika Ravencross: Voices in my Head by Stephen Lynch. Relieved Puchie?

Last edited by Trega Merekid on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tregamerekid.webs.com/
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: Whats your characters theme song?   Whats your characters theme song? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:08 pm

I think I have a better idea now on how to answer...(Thanks Trega for the inspiration!)

Aury: Evil Woman by ELO (but you and I talked about this in the ooc last night)

Rolled in from another town,
Hit some gold too hot to settle down,
But a fool and his money soon go separate ways,
And you found a fool lyin in a daze,
Ha ha woman what you gonna do,
You destroyed all the virtues that the lord gave you.

Trega: Bad, bad men by GWAR

Getting drunk and shooting guns was all he ever had
Could it be that's what made our boy so bad

Foxcrown: F*ck the police by NWA just kidding!!! :p

Freya: Devil Inside by Inxs

Here comes the woman
With the look in her eye
Raised on leather
With flesh on her mind
Words as weapons sharper than knives
Makes you wonder how the other half die

I am sure as time goes on I will have more songs for the other characters that Giselle interacts with.

As for the Disney movie...I have to agree with Amai.

flower
Back to top Go down
Alex Nightraven

Alex Nightraven

Character sheet
Character Name::
Race:
Alignment: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Whats your characters theme song?   Whats your characters theme song? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:06 am

Alex Nightraven: New Divide by Linkin Park

Kevin Stalman: Any Means Necessary by HammerFall

Alucard Tepes: Orchard of Mines by Globes
Back to top Go down
Curse

PostSubject: Re: Whats your characters theme song?   Whats your characters theme song? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:35 pm

I think that the name of the song will send you to youtube where the song is. if you click on it. Very Happy

Curse: One song that I chose was Monster by Skillet and antother is Down in a Hole by Alice in Chains The lyrics on Down in a Hole are a little iffy but I think for the most part that it works. The River by Good Charlotte I threw this song in last minute after I heard it. *Shrug* I think it's alright. I know some of it's off but so are some of the other ones down on this post.

Renton Ravensong: I think I have a pretty good songs for Rennnttttooooon. Troublemaker by Weezer But that's not all! Hit That by The Offspring

Trega: I think you're gonna like this one if you haven't heard it yet. Eheh. Pony by Far (Cover)

Auryon: The song that I picked, made me think of Aury. The lyrics throw it off a bit, *Shrug* I think it works. I liked the line 'With a distant stare, like she didn't care. She said what's with the guitar.' A Girl Named Tex by Trocadero

Auryon, Renton and Trega: This is kind of funny... To me anyways. You Are A Pirate by Lazy Town

Giselle: I don't know why but this song made me think of Giselle. If you listen to it you might be 'wtf' but that's who it reminded me of! Vale Death by Trocadero

Damon: It took me a bit before I actually managed to think of some songs for Giselle's guard. Take them lightheartedly. Razz Keep Your Hands Off My Girl - Good Charlotte and Next Contestant by Nickelback I had fun with this one.

Ranger: Very Happy Ranger and I are best friends.
Like A Boss If you haven't hear that yet you need to now.
I Fought the Law by The Clash Ranger is THE LAW. YOU FIGHT HIM YOU LOSE. Very Happy Unless you set the Harbor on fire.

Freyja: It took me a long time to think of songs for Freyja, but I think I managed to do it a little bit. Black Magic Woman by Santana. And this next one could be a stretch, but I thought it might work. Sorry if you're going 'wtf?' Freyja. lol Ask Me Now by Blindside Okay... Okay I think that this one is much closer. xD Than the last one. I hope you think so too Freyja. Witchy Woman by The Eagles

Sorry if you're not up here, but I tried to get as many people as I could. I want to keep this updated the more I RP. This is Koh by the way. So I'll try to get your name up here as soon as I think of a song for you! Sorry if the links are off. Tell me and I'll get them fixed.
Back to top Go down
Ryou Vatican

Ryou Vatican

Character sheet
Character Name:: Ryou Vatican
Race: Human
Alignment: Lawful Good

PostSubject: Re: Whats your characters theme song?   Whats your characters theme song? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:18 pm

Alright alright alright....I really can't answer the song question...because I am drawing a bunch of blanks except... "Renton Ravensong: Sexy back. (Obviously XD)" And... "Auryon: Vida loca"

But besides that, I got nothing. As for Disney I'ma have to say Beauty and the Beast.

Kurchak: Beast

Belle (Was that her name?): Giselle or something.

Candle stick dude: Renton or Trega. (Smooth and hot, obviously)

Clock dude: Jaxon or Ranger (Trying to keep it all together.)

Pot woman (LOL): Sviena or Freyja. (Healers, taking care of us all.)

Chip: Koh and Amai. (THe wee little people.)

The duster chick: Aury (Part one ((And only because she's the "loving" one)))

Sorceress lady that curses the beast in the beginning: Aury. (Said to be beautiful but screws the beast over.

Belle's father: Damon.

The village douche bag: Ranger Foxcrown (Our beloved Captain has quite the ego.)

Villagers:Everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Eripio

Eripio

PostSubject: AFter a bit of wondering...   Whats your characters theme song? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:59 am

I think perhaps "Time" by Paul Cardall would be my song...

http://www.last.fm/music/Paul+Cardall/_/Time

And I agree with Amai Peter Pan would be the movie to describe Eldarus.

What other sort of place could this land be, but a fanciful imagining where we deal and dwell in faerie tales, committing ourselves with each keystroke to saving some part of oursleves from ever being too old for fantasy.

"Someday we will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." CS Lewis
Back to top Go down
Daven Knox

Daven Knox

Character sheet
Character Name:: Daven Knox
Race: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Good

PostSubject: Daven's songs..   Whats your characters theme song? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:19 pm

Hmm..Dunno about the disney bit, but there are a few songs.

Black Tide- Shockwave
Metallica- Seek & Destroy
The Offspring- Defy You

Here's one for the pirates: Senses Fail- Rum is for drinking not burning

I'll add some more for other people's charries whenever I get the chance.
Back to top Go down
Rynn

Rynn

Character sheet
Character Name:: Rynn Arokh
Race: Half Human/Half Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Whats your characters theme song?   Whats your characters theme song? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:39 am

I came across this just a few minutes ago... It has to be Renton's theme song. Or maybe Trega's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-8Uo1j0AiA&feature=related

When I come back from a mighty quest
I have no need for sleep or rest
I head to a tavern for a drink
And get so drunk I cannot think
A wench by my side and a jug of mead
These are the things that I most need
So I sit back and sing this song
And drink and party all night long

Hey! Hey!
I want more wenches
Hey! Hey!
More wenches and mead
Hey! Hey!
I want more wenches
Lots of wenches is what I need

When I come back from a mighty quest
I have no need for sleep or rest
I head to a tavern for a drink
And get so drunk I cannot think
A wench by my side and a jug of mead
These are the things that I most need
So I sit back and sing this song
And drink and party all night long

Hey! Hey!
I want more wenches
Hey! Hey!
More wenches and mead
Hey! Hey!
I want more wenches
Lots of wenches is what I need
Back to top Go down
Kalanaere

Kalanaere

Character sheet
Character Name:: Kalanaere Stacia Tsugara
Race: Drelf
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

PostSubject: LOL   Whats your characters theme song? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:21 am

That is completely Rentons theme song! and maybe Aurys' too minus the wenches
Back to top Go down
Shizukesa Ryujin

Shizukesa Ryujin

Character sheet
Character Name:: Shizukesa Ryujin
Race: Hybrid Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Whats your characters theme song?   Whats your characters theme song? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:59 am

Lets see Arry's would be Heads will roll by the Yeah yeah yeahs. It sounds so much like someone causing mayhem and enjoying it immensely. As for Akusai im leaning towards Bad Romance by Lady Gaga, because it just speaks of a lusty and absolutely desperate bid for romance.
Back to top Go down
Rynn

Rynn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whats your characters theme song?   Whats your characters theme song? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:40 am

Rynn's theme song would be Pale, by Within Temptation
Pale

The world seems not the same,
Though I know nothing has changed.
It's all my state of mind,
I can't leave it all behind.
Have to stand up to be stronger.

Have to try to break free
From the thoughts in my mind.
Use the time that I have,
I can't say goodbye,
Have to make it right.
Have to fight, cause I know
In the end it's worthwhile,
That the pain that I feel slowly fades away.
It will be alright.

I know, should realize
Time is precious, it is worthwhile.
Despite how I feel inside,
Have to trust it'll be all right.
Have to stand up to be stronger.

I have to try to break free
I can't say goodbye,
Have to make it right.
It will be all right.

Oh, this night is too long.
Have no strength to go on.
No more pain, I'm floating away.
Through the mist see the face
Of an angel, who calls my name.
I remember you're the reason I have to stay.

Have to try to break free
I can't say goodbye,
Have to make it right.
It will be alright.
Back to top Go down
Mika Ravencross

Mika Ravencross

Character sheet
Character Name:: Mika Ravencross
Race: Vampire (Most of the time)
Alignment: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Whats your characters theme song?   Whats your characters theme song? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:29 am

Heh, this thing was posted MONTHS ago and it took me this long to actually figure out my theme songs. Never thought it'd be difficult xD

So for Mika, we have The Pretender by the Foo Fighters. He's not like the other's Wink

For Fenrir I thought I'd pick Monster By skillet, though of course it would be through Mika's eyes to the Lycan.

And finally, we have Mr. Doryu. . . Out comes the Evil by Lords of Acid
Back to top Go down
Ranger Foxcrown

Ranger Foxcrown

PostSubject: Re: Whats your characters theme song?   Whats your characters theme song? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:40 pm

Ok, so we'll see how this works, I'm asigning people Steven Lynch songs.

Akusai- Satan (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swGBlDn_yi)

Vincent- Ugly baby Razz (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUoi3QDuwDg)

Trega- Lullaby (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tg66FE_l7Q)

Ranger- Nazi (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BooHi2YcIXI&NR=1)

This one fits both Aratar and Kala (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLktWimzOFs&feature=related)

Hillay- D&D (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgOB7VWjlSQ&feature=related) *note this one is more of an ooc but hey no one's perfect

This had to have been Ceddy at some point in time- Talk to me Dad (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIYEPJg9dxw)

For anyone who has had sex with Auryon (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZTsdmjVu68)

ok that's it for now, weather lookin pretty bad, more to come though
Back to top Go down
Rynn

Rynn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whats your characters theme song?   Whats your characters theme song? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:29 am

this song doesn't apply to a character, but for some reason the first time I heard it, I thought of Trega oocly :-p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9_n8jakvWU&feature=av2e
Back to top Go down
Rei D'mor

PostSubject: Rei   Whats your characters theme song? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:29 pm

Rei - 'Last of the Wilds' by Nightwish

Julia - 'Hall of the Mountain King', Apocalyptica version

Not sure what Raz would be.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Faith

Gabriel Faith

PostSubject: Re: Whats your characters theme song?   Whats your characters theme song? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Regarding Gabriel`s theme song, anything that is melancholic and classical but the closer it is related towards fantasy, the better.

Jami Sieber - Homage

Jamie Sieber - Maenam

Macross Plus - Voices

Back to top Go down
Azendal Verisi

Azendal Verisi

PostSubject: Re: Whats your characters theme song?   Whats your characters theme song? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Oh! Oh oh oh! Azzy's theme!!!

Fire: From DDR Disney soundtrack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your characters theme song?   Whats your characters theme song? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your characters theme song?
Page 1 of 1