Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tournament Result Breakdowns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaxon a'Rone
Nobility
Nobility
Jaxon a'Rone

Tournament Result Breakdowns Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Result Breakdowns   Tournament Result Breakdowns Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:18 pm

Fight #1: Kevin Stalman vs Kurchak

[Maestro Domenico Angelo] Fighters ready? Begin!

Kurchak Icehorn looked at his combatant and snorted, again at the claws, preparing to attack. He ran forward at him raising the axe and swinging down at Kevin with sheer power aiming for his right shoulder

--Clean, clear attack.

Kevin Stalman with swift motion to the left he spins around and slashes at his left side with a left swipe in the same motion

--Dodge, counter. That's good.

Kurchak Icehorn twisted to roll with the inertia of his swing and tumbled to his hooves, axe in one hand, and outstretched for balance as he crouched on the ground and snorted before he charged again this time sweeping the axe upward toward his side

--I was unclear here as to whether or not Kevin's attack landed and Kurchak rolled with it or if he rolled away from it. I held off scoring a hit, and eventually did not score one for it. The counter attack her is clean, though.

Kevin Stalman leaps up and lands on the axe and uses it to leap over Kurchak to attack him in the shoulders.

--This defense, to be honest, was lackluster. Perhaps worded better it could have been cool, but for this I couldn't do it.

Kurchak Icehorn keeps moving but keeps the movement up turning to face Kevin as he came down to strike at him, keeping his forward, now backward momentum up to try and catch in the the hook of the axe to try and throw him to the ground with it

--I like this defense/counter. Arguably the best move of the fight, however it didn't actually strike.

Kevin Stalman with his momentum he uses his claws to spin around the axe to kick Kurchak in chest then kick off to land on his feet again waiting for Kurchak's next move as he smirks.

--Okay wolverine.

Kevin Stalman waits for Kurchak "shall we continue?"

--If we're RPing a fight on a time limit, why would you wait for anything?

Kurchak Icehorn staggers back and slams his axe in the ground to keep from falling over, the ground instantly fosting over and yanked it back up once he stopped his movement and looked at the figure before him. He hefted his axe and looked at the blade noticing the scratches shifting an angered glare at the combatant and roars moving with a sudden burst of speed but instead of the axe he brings down a massive fist toward Kevin's chest, putting the axe in his left down toward the head and swung it around and down at his feet

--I liked this. The big man took the kick well, I liked the detail, looking at the axe and the acknowledgment of the damage. Kevin gets the hit, but Kurchak gets the rp point.

Kevin Stalman with anticipation of the attack kevin forces his vampiric speed to pre-empt the attack pushing down on his fist using strike to move up and over him spins around slashing in an x down his back

--This worked for me because he was in fact waiting for the attack. I did not, at this point, count the hit as it was a called shot and not yet been confirmed.

Kevin Stalman as he lands he spins around to go for a disarm to force Kurchak to surrender

--This did not get scored as it was out of turn and based on the called shot before it.

Kurchak Icehorn rolls and tumbles having felt the claws on the back of his armor. He tests his wings and growls and looks at Kevin, turning as he tried to disarm him but kept his grip on the axe and pushed back with almost equal force trying to drive him down to the ground

--Now the back hit gets scored, but the disarm is countered.

Maestro Domenico Angelo put his hands in the air, his voice cutting sharply through the cheering. "HOLD!!"

--Overall, Kurchak rped the fight better but just didn't make the hits happen. His large power attacks weren't quick enough to catch Kevin. Kevin avoided a strength to strength fight for the most part, using his speed to his advantage. In the end, Kevin had more control over the flow and was making hits.

--Winner: Kevin Stalman.
Back to top Go down
Amai

Amai

PostSubject: Woah   Tournament Result Breakdowns Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:47 pm

I love this commentary! Will you offer a breakdown of the rest of the battles?
Back to top Go down
Jaxon a'Rone
Nobility
Nobility
Jaxon a'Rone

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Result Breakdowns   Tournament Result Breakdowns Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:57 pm

Fight #2: Renton Ravensong vs Trega Merekid

Maestro Domenico Angelo adressed the two fighters who were up now. "Gentlemen. Begin."

Trega Merekid took a deep breath, sighing on the exhale and drew his sword slowly.

--Yeah, because we have all night.

Renton Ravensong blinked a couple times as he looked around. "Beginning already?" He would shake his head as he looked to Trega. He would drawn his own blade slowly with a shiver as he was still a bit groggy. "Alright...lets get this over with, eh?"

--Yawn.

Trega Merekid advanced with a slight stomp, his blade flicking to beat Renton's point offline, followed instantly with a cut at the man's chin. The action was little more than a flick of the wrist and was lightning quick.

--Good quick opening attack.

Renton Ravensong saw the movments and blinked a couple times, when the flick of the rist happened he would catch the blade int he chin, but to due to a slight step back, there was a slight cut on his chin. He would lift his sword thrusting it out with more grace then ever shown in the past. This attack was directed at Trega's lower left abdomen.

--Very nice. Halfway between a dodge and taking the hit. Simple counter attack.

Trega Merekid twisted his wrist over, bringing his blade across his body, point toward the floor in a wall of steel that drove Renton's blade to his outside line. In the same motion he stepped in, grabbing for Renton's wrist. Upon catching it, he'd glide his sword off of his opponents and bring it down, pommel first at the side of Renton's head. The move looked almost a dance.

--Efficient post. Covered his defense and a solid counter attack.

Renton Ravensong with his wrist snared, lifted his foot to touch to the man's chest, with slight twinge of pain as he was not used to the bending. But when his head was smashed with the pommel he would fall back only to push his foot off Trega's ches only pushing him slightly. This gave him more balance as he landed back to Trega. He would then grasp the mans wrist as he had his own. His hilt would spin around in his hand so it was facing outward, he would then thrust it back to his upper left chest. He did have a hold on the man however.

--Nice taking of the hit. A little choppy on the movement, but I get it. Then a decent counter attack.

Trega Merekid slipped his sword up under the incoming thrust, turning it just over his shoulder. With a twist of his wrist, he would Renton's blade between his own blade and his quillon. With thier wrists locked, Trega grinned and pulled the younger pirate toward himself, throwing a vicious headbutt at him.

--This was actually good. I had to read it twice though. The defense was good, and the blade catch was presented as intent instead of a call. The counter attack was not dependent on the hypothetical part so it was still thrown as an attack.

Renton Ravensong being locked in place he would catch the headbutt, letting out a slight yelp. "Owwwwww!" He would then move his right foot back to go between his legs and behind his own right foot. He would throw his weight back and pull his foot foreward, in turn tripping the 'enemy'. His left arm bending at the elbow then pushing back furiously into the mans stomach. While they did all this, they should have been falling back. Though Renton would be falling on Trega. The elbow was aimed to knock the wind from him.

--Not bad. Intent expressed rather than called shots, decently explained.

Trega Merekid rolled back with him, releasing Rentons blade. He twisted his wrist free as they went over. "Oooof!!" Trega grunted as the elbow crushed his stomach. He clamped his hand down on Renton's left shoulder, coughing as they hit the floor. He hooked his right arm around, putting the blade right to Renton's neck, holding on. "Drop it!"

--Trega takes a hit! Call the media. Normally I'd look at the sword the neck move as a called shot, but given the circumstances of the moves made, it's acceptable . . . enough.

Renton Ravensong blinked a few times as he found the blade to his neck. He would nte that his sword was free. He would turn it slightly so the tip touched his jugular. While he did this his eyes came to a close. "Hmmm...The best man loses in grace so...." He would raise his sword straight in the air. "Ref! I'm dropping out of the matches!" He would stick his tongue out. "There is no need for blood today, old man...seems your as limber as ever."

--Even with the sword free, I think a blade at the neck, inside the guard . . . Trega does have it at this point I feel.

Trega Merekid shoved Renton off himself and stood. "Good choice, boy." He walked back to his seat, commenting to Mika, "I'd have just shot him for that."

--Overall decent fight. Started slow, but picked up quickly. Reasonably clean and clear. No controversy on the ending.

--Winner: Trega Merekid

Last edited by Jaxon a' Rone on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Renny

PostSubject: Nice...   Tournament Result Breakdowns Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:11 pm

I like it, it's well judged and logically thought out, a good ego booster at times too.
Back to top Go down
Jaxon a'Rone
Nobility
Nobility
Jaxon a'Rone

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Result Breakdowns   Tournament Result Breakdowns Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:38 pm

Fight #3: Mika Ravencross vs High Orc

[Maestro Domenico Angelo] "Fighters . . . Begin!"

Mika Ravencross smirks softly, his eyes flashing "Agreed!" He whirls his cloak around his arm and tosses it to the side, revealing that strange black material he always had on. The fire was lit in his eyes again "A different blade. . . You're not taking me seriously then? Well fine. . ." He draws the shorter of his blades, the wakizashi "Ladies first!"

High Orc spits on the ground and raises the blade to his shoulder, opening up his cloack and revealing the steel breastplate that wrapped his torso in two pieces of metal tightened at the waist, as well as the gauntlets of a purplish hue that he wore on his hands. The orc moves in with moderate speed and aims a simple but true downward slash at Mika's centerline from the weapon on his right shoulder, at nearly the maximumrange of the weapon.

--Fashion show and a fight. Okay. Good attack to get things started off.

Mika Ravencross raises a brow, the wakizashi resting on his shoulder "Really?" He side steps the orcs assault to the left, twirling his blade up "That armor will be a pain. . . " He spins his blade around so that the back of it aimed for the Orc's elbow "You're big, and I assume intelligent if your as old as your aura states. . . But no orc will ever defile my name."

--Racist dodges and counters for an armored elbow.

High Orc falls forward face first using the momentum of his slash, casuing Mika's slice at his elbow to pass harmlessly overtop of the orc's shoulder. Bloodmonath halts himself in position not unlike a football players three point stance, and taking advantage of his now crouched position, drives forward, directing his 450 lbs of mass into a shoulder tackle at the exposed ribcage and armpit beneith the slashing wakizashi.

--Nice post here. It shows strengths and vulnerabilities, gives a good measure of force and attacks a good open target.

Mika Ravencross growls and spins his body towards the Orc as he jumps in the air, causing him to hit the Orc's oncoming charge with an opposite spin, sending him gracefully to the opposite side of the charge "Well now. . . You really are one for straight foreward attacks. I must admit though, that armor hurts the back." He rubs his side softly, slightly bruised. He waists no more time and draws his Katana, rushing at the Orc's back, slashing with both blades at the Orc's legs in an X

--I didn't score this defense as it seemed weak. Just bouncing off a 450lb orc hitting like a lineman just doesn't do it for me. So there's a counter attack.

being in front of him, and simply follows through with a commando style roll, taking him well out of the range of Mika's blades before the the man would be able to draw another weapon and attack his back. Finishing in a crouched position, now facing Mika and a few feet away, the orc would stand nearly upright and wave the man onwards with his gauntlet-clad free hand. "Yer up whelp, an' try an get a little closer this time, methinks I be in need o' a shave'"

--This to me was half a post. The dodge was solid, but nothing followed it. What can I score?

Mika Ravencross chuckles softly, twirling his oriental blades slowly "Interesting. . . I was hoping to fish a little bit of banter out of you. And watch who you're calling a whelp. . . I atleast survived the timestream on my own. . . Seems like you, however, just couldn't stand up on your own two feet. I can smell it on you. . . You don't belong in this era. Allow me to fix that." He grins, displaying his vampiric fangs as he twirls his wakizashi into an earth style grip "Come on then. . ."

--Mika likes to hear himself talk. Another scoreless post. Good character points if this was normal RP but we're in a tournament on a time limit.

High Orc chuckles and grin a braod toothy orcish grin, in a curious motion, the orc flips his broadsword in his right hand so he is now gripping it safely by the bladed end in his armored grip with the hilt and crossguard at the end one would normally attack with, and raising his left fist much the way that a boxer might in a fight the orc moves in to close the distance between himself and Mika. Bloodmonath aims another downwards slash, this time with the hilt end at Mika's shoulder, aiming to hit with the blade just below the hilt and crossguard.

--I like the style variation and the use of the other end of the sword. Very nice.

Mika Ravencross sighs and brings up his Katana to block his blade. At this range it was quite clear to see the thick black blade, much thicker than a normal katana "I've had enough of this idle fighting. Either take me seriously or die." He brings the wakizashi foreward in an incredible blurr, aiming to cleave the orcs raised fist in half

--Simple block, counter attack combination. I'll accept the block since Mika's strength is above average and Orc is only using one hand.

High Orc grinned his toothy orcish grin as the blades collided with a audible crash, sending sparks scattering throughout the area, followed by an equally fantastic crash as his wakizashit collided with the orcs purple gauntlet. The curious property of arcanite was that it nullified, at least temporarily the effects of any magic within about a 5 feet of it, coupled with the fact that it was nearly as hard as diamond, amde it a perfect sheild to defelct any incoming attacks at the orcs head, although he would feel the impact from taht one later, the orc didnt' fret about it. Using the crossguard of the sword that Mika had convienently blocked, the orc pulls to the outisde, hooking and yanking on Mika's katana as he does so. With the inside relitively clear the orc wastes no time in again driving forward, this time aiming a knee at Mika's solar plexus with enough for to knock a normal man's sternum out his back.

--Best post of the fight. Added descriptive flavor, defended solidly and counter attacked.

Mika Ravencross growls softly and tightens his torso, taking the full hit of the knee, moving back a few inches but other than that showing no signs of pain "You take my Katana. . . That's a sin. . . Feel the wrath of it's brother. Oh. . . and that silly little armor won't do anything. . ." He pushes foreward with his wakizashit, the blade starting to cleave through the Orc's armor. He takes the oppertunity to aim a knife hand strike at the orc's eyes, sharp nails extended.

--The disarm now scores. I don't give any real point to the attempt to cut through armor. It just didn't do anything for the fight. Now the attack to the eyes, however was a good move.

High Orc had not expected to disarm the man, but did not have time to be pleased with the results of his attack as a set of sharp claws repidly approached his eyes, intense reflexes saved the left orc from being gouged out entirely however the claws ripped a decent gash in and around the socket, and would leave that side blind from both the blood and damage for some time, pending a healers attention. The orc wasted no time though, he allowed the man to cut into his sideplate a little, it kept the arm tied up which was all the orc needed, and now with the arm Mika had neglected in order to stab the orcs face, Bloodmonath brought taht hand up to attempt to secure a grip on the side of Mika's face, with his thumb moving dangerously in towards the eyesocket. "ARg me boy, now'd be a good time for ye to be givin' up, afore I ahve to get as serious as ye mentioned."

--The eye hit scores and it's a good score to Mika. Orc's response is a good one as it takes the hit like a real sport, then goes back for equal retribution. But will it work?

Mika Ravencross pushes off with his wakizashi, whirling out of the way of the Orc's massive hand. He moves to the Orc's back using the momentum from his sword, ducking down to pick up his katana and swings upwards with both blades, aiming for the entire back of the orcs body.

--I gave the dodge since Mika is likely the much faster character. I have the spin and the retrieval of the weapon on that speed. I could not give the attack. It was just too many things for one smooth move.

Maestro Domenico Angelo threw his hands in the air shouting, "HOLD!"

--So I'm running out of time and have many more fights to do. We're way over time limit and I have no choice but to end this fight. Now I have to score it only on the material I have so far. The only significant strike was Mika's eye strike. It was a good and even match but for that and given more time could have gone either way. I had to give it to the only big hit there was.

--Winner: Mika Ravencross (Orc wins the fashion show though. I love purple.)
Back to top Go down
Jaxon a'Rone
Nobility
Nobility
Jaxon a'Rone

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Result Breakdowns   Tournament Result Breakdowns Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:25 pm

Fight #4: Daven Knox vs Capt. Ranger Foxcrown of the Eldarus City Guards

Daven Knox unsheaths the short sword, keeping it to his right hand while the other removes the dagger. At the words he dashes foward at Foxcrown, keeping the shortsword angled down and to the outside while the dagger remained in front of him in a reverse grip. He had rather suprising speed for being so young, but it was still withint the limits of a human.

Ranger foxcrown watches with a calm detachment as the young man charges him. Very aware of his nudeness from the waist up he stands steady not drawing his sword but wating. "Come on then pup let's see what you got"

Daven Knox growls lightly at the words, giving his final burst just a few feet from Foxcrown, moving slightly to his left as he slashes the sword upwards in an arc so it would hopefully connect at his hip. The dagger remained free in his left hand.

--Now we're moving. Kicks it in with a good first attack, keeping his options open with the dagger mention.

Ranger foxcrown watches as daven charges in, he sees the swing coming, he circles around to the left, letting daven's momentum carry him past and off balance, he steps within daven's guard aiming a fist for the young man's jaw

--Dodge, counter, simple but solid. Takes advantage of momentum and timing.

Daven Knox continued with his momentum, stumbling slightly as he attempted to regain his balance and face Foxcrown. The blow would connect, but not before Daven manages to raise the dagger, slashing inwards towards Foxcrown's chest with the reverse grip he held it with.

--I'd have liked to see a little more reaction to the punch, and I'm not feeling the countering slash coming in time.

Ranger foxcrown feels a hot iron go across his chest as the dagger connects, ignoring the pain he reaches out and grabs the younger man's wrist twisting hard aiming to disarm him. at the same time he takes aanother step to his left daven's right twisting Daven's left arm behind his back, torquing up trying to keep daven off balance and unable to strike

--Alright, so here I score the dagger strike because Ranger took it. In fairness to that I grant the arm grab as a call. I like the attempt to disarm and even end the fight if he can hold him at bay. good post.

Daven Knox would drop the dagger, slightly dazed from the blow. He kept an awareness of Foxcrown's position as he tried to manuever his arm behind him. He stepped in time with him, trying to bring the short sword horizontally into Foxcrown's left arm in an attempt to free himself.

--Now I get the punch effect a bit more. Very good. He works with the opponents move, trying to work his way out, but not cheaply.

Ranger foxcrown is slightly surprised at the young man's reaction time he drops the arm instead he again moves in close spearing the man with a tackle getting in under the exposed left arm the tackle hitting Daven in the exposed ribs and armpit area as he attemps to drive him to the ground aiming to knock the wind out of him

--Good adaptation. Dropped the move that wasn't working and went for the opening. Opportunistic and effective.

Daven Knox unable to react in time, is hit squarely in his left side by the spear and driven to the ground. As soon as his back hits the ground, he gasps as the air leaves his lungs. He manages to keep a tight grip on the handle of the shortsword, however.

--Nicely done. Took the hit fairly, showed a full effect, maintained his weapon.

Maestro Domenico Angelo shouted "HOLD!" signaling the end of the fight.

Ranger foxcrown grimaces in pain as his bare chest lands on the chainmail of Daven, again ignoring his discomfort he does not allow any time for recovery starts to go for daven's throat but halts immediately at the command, he stands up offering his opponent a hand to his feet

Jaxon a'Rone gestures to Angelo with a pleased look on his face.

Maestro Domenico Angelo smiles as well as he announces, "Our winner is Captain Foxcrown."

--Overall a very good fight. There was a good flow and an exchange of advantages. In the end Ranger had more control over things and gets a slight bias from Jaxon and Angelo as a strictly IN CHARACTER aspect. He is, after all, the Captain of the Guard. I tell you this to be honest and true to character, not to reveal that it was unfair. If it had been strong in Daven's favor he'd have won. If that upsets anyone (particularly Daven) IM me in chat sometime and I'll gladly explain further.

--Winner: Captain Ranger Foxcrown
Back to top Go down
Jaxon a'Rone
Nobility
Nobility
Jaxon a'Rone

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Result Breakdowns   Tournament Result Breakdowns Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:54 pm

Fight #5: Aerin Silverwin vs Alex Nightraven

Aerin Silverwin 's 's hands move to hips drawing the two short swords from their sheaths. He lets his hands rest lowly behind him. With a steady pace he starts bouncing softly as he feels the momentum building for the fight. "As you also Sir.."

Alex Nightraven charges Aerin with a strong slash from his right hand in a downward horizontal slash

--Basic attack starts us off.

Aerin Silverwin bounds towards the right as the charge begins and lets the slash draw down in front of him. The silvery curls flow out like a river. He moves his left arms sword hand too bash the foes sword strike down to make sure no follow comes from the sword swipe.

--Good dodge, very defensive follow, but no real attack.

Alex Nightraven moves in with his off-hand with motions to strike his midsection

--A valid attack, but needed more meat to it. It was just to one lined.

Aerin Silverwin right arms sword comes up into a guard and locks in with the blade aiming for his midsection. He pushes it away almost enough but feels it slice easily through the leather brown tunic is covering his upper frame. Wound opens with ease as soft red blood flows from the gash. As he does so pushes his sudden momentum into his counter pushing the blades away. An slashes out with both his own blades towards his foes legs.

--The hit scores as Aerin takes it. I like the failed defense take as it varies from just getting hit. Then comes a push and a counter attack which was good. I believe the power especially off the adrenaline from the cut.

Alex Nightraven as he's pushed back he quickly flips his off hand to a proper holding on the sword he swings both swords in an x shape parrying the blades and pushing them away

--I didn't score this defense because flipping a weapon and then blocking after the attack is already coming just doesn't seem fast enough. I didn't score it as a hit against him though, either.

Aerin Silverwin bounces forward more almost like a small rabbit. His blades draw back an forth as keeps thrusting in and out with the blades trying to break through the man's guard. Soft shower of sparks flash about as the blades connect.

--I'm on the fence with this one. I like that it represents a series of quick attacks without getting overly technical about it, but it's not something likely to hit without being specific.

Alex Nightraven begins to back up with Aerin and starts to parry and spin as he blocks each on coming attack with sword dancing.

--A good defense to what was thrown. Again, not to technical, but not very specific. Good for normal fights to fill in space but this is a tournament on a time limit.

Alex Nightraven as he stops the last one and begins to go on the offensive the Ivory Hall suddenly begins have a dark eerie feeling as if death was appon the room, the sound of a thousand screaming souls could be heard as the Soul Reaver begins to glow wildly with the thirst of battle that was at hand.

--The double post here I allow because it keeps a nice flow, not turning the momentum back. Should have been combined with the previous post though and that would have both enhanced that one and made this one more clean.

Aerin Silverwin grunts as he pushes on and moved about with the man impressed by the swordplay at hand. His own blades keep working into counter attacks of his own as he blocks the blades that keep at him. The blood slowly slips down from his wound covering his side more bright red. He feels a bit light headed but keeps pushing on into his attack. His fingers wrap more tightly about his blade handles shoving all his strength into his attacks.

--I like this post as well. It shows a good presence of mind to remember the effects of the early wound.

Alex Nightraven tries to surpress it "not now..."

Maestro Domenico Angelo throws his hands in the air. "HOLD!"

--Here the fight ends and everything spins into chaos. It was a good fight, though and the disqualification idea was good. Sacrificing a win for a better story is good RPmanship.

--Winner: Aerin Silverwin
Back to top Go down
Jaxon a'Rone
Nobility
Nobility
Jaxon a'Rone

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Result Breakdowns   Tournament Result Breakdowns Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:59 pm

Final Overall Thoughts:

I think the tournament was a fun time. I've gotten a lot of positive feedback and I know I for one enjoyed watching it. I think it could have run a bit more smoothly with a bit more preparation time, but we do what we can with what we have. I would like to thank all of the participants for their involvement and sportsmanship. I would like to do another tournament in the future. For our first sitewide event I consider this a success and look forward to many more. Thank you all and I hope you have enjoyed this as much as I have.

Sincerely
His Lordship, Sir Jaxon a'Rone, Knight-Marshal of the Order of the Crystal Spire, His Majesty's Envoy, Lord Regent of Eldarus.
Back to top Go down
Amai

Amai

PostSubject: Yo   Tournament Result Breakdowns Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:37 am

I think this was a wonderful and important thing for you to do. I was really interested in seeing how the fights were scored, and I'm sure a lot of others were too. Mostly, it's a concrete way to look back on something we spontaneously created, which seems to give it more meaning.
Back to top Go down
Jaxon a'Rone
Nobility
Nobility
Jaxon a'Rone

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Result Breakdowns   Tournament Result Breakdowns Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:39 am

Yeah, I felt it needed to be done. I wanted people to understand where the results came from and why. I hope it makes sense to at least most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Result Breakdowns   Tournament Result Breakdowns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament Result Breakdowns
Page 1 of 1