Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eldarus Herald Delivery methods Poll

Go down 

How to deliver the Eldarus Herald
1. Mass Email in DOC or PDF format
Eldarus Herald Delivery methods Poll I_vote_lcap0%Eldarus Herald Delivery methods Poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2. Visible Online from a Main Page Link
Eldarus Herald Delivery methods Poll I_vote_lcap100%Eldarus Herald Delivery methods Poll I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
3. Main Page Link allowing for Download
Eldarus Herald Delivery methods Poll I_vote_lcap0%Eldarus Herald Delivery methods Poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4. I do not want to receive or do not care
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Eldarus Herald

Character sheet
Character Name:: ELDARUS HERALD
Race: DEAD TREE
Alignment: Neutral

Eldarus Herald Delivery methods Poll Empty
PostSubject: Eldarus Herald Delivery methods Poll   Eldarus Herald Delivery methods Poll Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:27 pm

So with the Eldarus Herald 1st Issue about to be released the question of how to deliver it has come up now.

There has been talk about various methods which are going to be listed below, what is being asked of you the people of Eldarus is that you please take time to respond to this post, with what method you'd most prefer. This approach is being taken because we do not wish to upset people by just suddenly sending them unsolicited emails.

Thank you all for taking your time here and giving us your input. It is greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down

Eldarus Herald Delivery methods Poll
Page 1 of 1