Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IMMEDIATE CLOSURE OF THE SILK CURTAIN!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Myer Brynk

Character sheet
Character Name::
Race:
Alignment: Neutral

IMMEDIATE CLOSURE OF THE SILK CURTAIN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: IMMEDIATE CLOSURE OF THE SILK CURTAIN!!!!!   IMMEDIATE CLOSURE OF THE SILK CURTAIN!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen of Eldarus,

I regret to inform you that as of now, the Silk Curtain will be closed for an undetermined amount of time for remodelling and rebuilding. The new Curtain will be more than worth the wait I assure you, so I ask that you bear with me in this time. You will find the Curtain all but levelled right now. I have many plans to recreate the establishment to be the new face of escape and joy in Eldarus. To include a set location for my goods, out of the innocent eyes on the street as my cart was often complained of. Also I plan on making a new experience all together for the goers of the brothel itself, including dancing entertainment, new prices and new faces, as well as relaxing hotsprings both public and private for you to enjoy purcahased company, or couples are welcome to enjoy them together as well for a small fee. All of these plans will demand alot of time and effort and I will ask you to remain patient with me to get them all squared away. I do hope you will join me in celebrating the new Curtain upon it's completion, and keep hope with me to keep it steady and fast to reach that completion.

Your own cherub himself,

Kayle Haven
Back to top Go down

IMMEDIATE CLOSURE OF THE SILK CURTAIN!!!!!
Page 1 of 1