Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wagers on who shall win and who will be the first one out of the tournament!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freyja Wolfsdotter

Freyja Wolfsdotter

Wagers on who shall win and who will be the first one out of the tournament!! Empty
PostSubject: Wagers on who shall win and who will be the first one out of the tournament!!   Wagers on who shall win and who will be the first one out of the tournament!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:24 pm

~Freyja grumbles slightly about things that go bump in the night, and bump her head. Stopping at the sign up sheet for the tournament in Jaxon's honor, she posts a scroll with plenty of empty space after her written word~

"To my fellow Eldarus townsfolk, and those that have traveled from near and far for the tournament that is to take place on the 5th of September. I, Freyja Wolfsdotter, to liven things up a bit have taken it upon myself to take wagers as to who will be the champion and who will be the first loser out. I have 4 wagers already, for their sake, they are not listed below. But anyone else that wishes to lay odds Please put your name, the contestant that will win and how much you will bet. And like wise for the first loser. Any bets written after the tournament are over will, will cause you to be hexed. Word of warning. To start things off I'll write my own first"

1. Freyja Wolfdotter - 5 Gold on Kelandros to win. 5 on Mika to lose first.
Back to top Go down

Wagers on who shall win and who will be the first one out of the tournament!!
Page 1 of 1