Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire of the Ancient One: Finale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mika Ravencross

Mika Ravencross

Character sheet
Character Name:: Mika Ravencross
Race: Vampire (Most of the time)
Alignment: Neutral

Fire of the Ancient One: Finale Empty
PostSubject: Fire of the Ancient One: Finale   Fire of the Ancient One: Finale Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:32 pm

As we draw upon the final days of our event, it has come to my attention that many of you are planning your own parties for the attack. Now while this is indeed encouraged, I would ask of you that you and your group (If any) email me at least the basic idea of what you are planning, just so we can work it into the Event. This will not only help prevent confusion in the Roleplay, but also help five everyone a chance to feel like they are supporting the plot instead of only a select few. We are all roleplayers of different shapes and sizes, from new to experienced. That doesn't mean you will be excluded. Email myself, or Auryon herself with a full list of your party and what crazy ideas you have for this Final Campaign. It could effect the very future of Eldarus.

ravencrossinc@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance!
Mika, your friendly neighborhood shop owner
Back to top Go down

Fire of the Ancient One: Finale
Page 1 of 1