The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Eldarus Market

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kalanaere

Character sheet
Character Name:: Kalanaere Stacia Tsugara
Race: Drelf
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

PostSubject: Eldarus Market   Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Okay this is just an idea I came up with - ran it past Aury and she suggested posting it here for further input as to what everybody had to say. Thoughts, opinions, comments...anything anybody knows that might be some form of liability for doing this.

Okay so since Eldarus has a market place. I thought maybe it would be a neat idea if we had a market thread on the forums where we the people of Eldarus could actually buy, sell, trade items IRL. I don't mean to make this like an Ebay more like a Eldarus Craigslist if you will. It would be a first come first serve on Items and the Buyer/Seller would have to work out the specific details between each other on their own. The management of Eldarus would by no means have any hand in this or accept any liability for this with the obvious exception of moderating the posts and setting forth the guidelines of what may or may not be posted.

Please everybody post their thoughts to this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etherial Cadsane

PostSubject: Good on paper   Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:39 pm

I think it would be a good idea if we had more people in the chat. Unless there is stuff you're really looking to get rid off. I don't know if I'd see the thread getting much action. Just my opinion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trega Merekid

Character sheet
Character Name:: Trega Merekid
Race: Half-Elf
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Eldarus Market   Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Besides, you can already get all your hot Trega swag at Trega's Emporium of Badassary:

http://tregamerekid.webs.com/apps/cafepress_shop/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tregamerekid.webs.com/
Mika Ravencross

Character sheet
Character Name:: Mika Ravencross
Race: Vampire (Most of the time)
Alignment: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Eldarus Market   Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:35 pm

Instead of an IRL Market place I think We should have a separate forum dedicated too the shops themselves. They're technically open all day long. I know the DAF has an email you can send requests too but that's not a point. Shops don't have just ONE person working in them. Everyone has to have an assistant of some kind to sell stuff. Also, we should really establish a Merchants Guild. Seriously, we're just asking to be fucked with without one. A separate forum that only the shop owners have access too so that they can discuss things
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaltah Songblade

PostSubject: Re: Eldarus Market   Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:50 pm

I do like the idea of a merchant guild. One of my character's is in one that is stationed outside of the city. If there were one closer to Eldarus it could make for cheaper goods for her wagon for people to buy and to be able to have a forum for other merchants to discuss matters would be great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eldarus Market   

Back to top Go down

Eldarus Market
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1