Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aratar Tsugara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rynn

Rynn

Character sheet
Character Name:: Rynn Arokh
Race: Half Human/Half Vampire
Alignment: Lawful Good

Aratar Tsugara  Empty
PostSubject: Aratar Tsugara    Aratar Tsugara  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:25 pm

Aratar Tsugara  Wantedposter

Aratar Tsugara, also known as Arry, is known to have started a fight with a young woman in the White Wyvren Inn. Witness claim that they were fighting over a man, by the name of Renton. Damage was done to the Inn's floor, which is undergoing repair now.

Back to top Go down
Maxwell Evans

Maxwell Evans

Character sheet
Character Name:: Maxwell Evans
Race: Human/Genasi
Alignment: Neutral Good

Aratar Tsugara  Empty
PostSubject: Failed arrest at the Inn   Aratar Tsugara  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:29 pm

Kardagar sighs as he approaches the desk of the captain, placing the rolled up piece of parchment among the others that had begun to pile up in his absence. It had been a long night and having to write the report hadn't improved the elf's mood very much. He shuts the door behind him as he leaves, going to take a well deserved rest in the barracks.

The report read:

I was finishing the last of my rounds on the night of July twenty-sixth when I was approached by a patron who had just come from the Inn. He told me he was almost certain that the woman, Aratar Tsugara, was currently there with a few companions. I calmly told him to go to the guard house and fetch someone else while I went inside to make certain she would be unable to leave before help arrived. I confirmed that it was the same drowess that was wanted and that she had another male drow with her by the name of Alistar, and another female drow whose name did not come up in conversation (She was accompanied by an elf slave). Once Lieutenant Kalanaere arrived I approached the group and told them that the woman they were with was currently wanted and to stand down to allow us to take her into custody. Neither heeded the advice and the other female opened a portal and fled with Aratar and her elf slave, while Alistar remained behind to stall our efforts. A fight with the remaining drow ensued and resulted in minor damage to the interior of the Inn, eventually spilling out into the alley behind the building when he tried to flee. I managed to injure him but he too escaped through a portal, and more damage was done to the walls that formed the alley.
Back to top Go down
Rynn

Rynn

Character sheet
Character Name:: Rynn Arokh
Race: Half Human/Half Vampire
Alignment: Lawful Good

Aratar Tsugara  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aratar Tsugara    Aratar Tsugara  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:46 pm

Due to further events, the reward for Aratar has gone up.
Aratar Tsugara  Wanted-poster

Aratar is wanted for resisting arrest, willful harm to others, willful destruction of property.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aratar Tsugara  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aratar Tsugara    Aratar Tsugara  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aratar Tsugara
Page 1 of 1