Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adventurers Wanted!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaxon a'Rone
Nobility
Nobility
Jaxon a'Rone

Adventurers Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Adventurers Wanted!   Adventurers Wanted! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:55 pm

Passing through the Market Square, one may notice a large bulletin board which we'll assume has been there this whole time and is only coming to mention now because I'm using it. Upon the board are various postings ranging from shop advertisements to wanted posters. A young page from the Ivory Hall stood in front of the board, looking for a good spot to post the bulletin he'd been given. He had been told it came from the Regent himself, so the boy wanted to make absolutely sure it was in the best possible place on the board. After a moment, he decided and pinned a message to the board which read as follows:

"ADVENTURERS WANTED:
His Lordship, Regen Jaxon a'Rone is seeking a small band of skilled adventurers to undertake a mission. Applications will be accepted at the Ivory Hall. Skilled adventurers only."

(anyone interested in a small module I am running please find me in the chat or (more efficiently) email me at jaxonarone@yahoo.com)
Back to top Go down
Jaxon a'Rone
Nobility
Nobility
Jaxon a'Rone

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers Wanted!   Adventurers Wanted! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:58 pm

No one? Really? No one at all?
Back to top Go down
Rynn

Rynn

Character sheet
Character Name:: Rynn Arokh
Race: Half Human/Half Vampire
Alignment: Lawful Good

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers Wanted!   Adventurers Wanted! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:53 pm

Can you give us a little more detail? Right now we barely know anything. What is the adventure for? Treasure? Vengeance? ect?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers Wanted!   Adventurers Wanted! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventurers Wanted!
Page 1 of 1