Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh just a small disturbance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalanaere

Kalanaere

Character sheet
Character Name:: Kalanaere Stacia Tsugara
Race: Drelf
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Oh just a small disturbance Empty
PostSubject: Oh just a small disturbance   Oh just a small disturbance Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:11 am

Since it's been awhile since anybody posted here I decided I should post something. For two reasons...1. just to post something and 2. just to see if the certain somebody named in this post actually looks. This is just for some amusement nothing else.

Sooo here is the plan.....RIOT!!! Overthrow Regent Jaxon A'Rone!!! Oh and later on we can over throw Captain FoxCrowne and name his beautifull LT as the new Capt.

THANKS BYE!
Back to top Go down
Jaxon a'Rone
Nobility
Nobility
Jaxon a'Rone

PostSubject: Kalanaere Wanted for Treason!!!   Oh just a small disturbance Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:31 pm

By order of his Lordship, Regent Jaxon a'Rone, former guard Kalanaere is now considered enemy of the crown. A reward of 150,000 gold is offered for the capture or death of Kalanaere. (head required in tact for identification purposes.)

The Regent sees ALL, Kala!
Back to top Go down
Shizukesa Ryujin

Shizukesa Ryujin

Character sheet
Character Name:: Shizukesa Ryujin
Race: Hybrid Dragon
Alignment: Lawful Good

PostSubject: Re: Oh just a small disturbance   Oh just a small disturbance Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:06 pm

Ill get her! Mwuahah momma's comin for ya
Back to top Go down
Kalanaere

Kalanaere

Character sheet
Character Name:: Kalanaere Stacia Tsugara
Race: Drelf
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

PostSubject: I'm hurt   Oh just a small disturbance Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:36 pm

HA! I"m impressed you at least read that although I am deeply offended that I'm only worth 150k!! I would think I'd be worth at the very least a million!
Back to top Go down
Ryou Vatican

Ryou Vatican

Character sheet
Character Name:: Ryou Vatican
Race: Human
Alignment: Lawful Good

PostSubject: Re: Oh just a small disturbance   Oh just a small disturbance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:26 pm

While we're throwing our chips in the pot. I suggest after thhe Cou'.... RENTON FOR REGENT! >_>
(Kala...I think he's being generous. I'd give something more like a bent copper...maybe.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh just a small disturbance   Oh just a small disturbance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh just a small disturbance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OOC :: Random Talk-
Jump to: