Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Eldarus offical forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert at AMA's?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryou de Wulfram

Adam Lambert at AMA's? Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert at AMA's?   Adam Lambert at AMA's? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:45 pm

As most of you know, Adam Lambert who was in American Idol last year, performed a very lewd performance a few night ago at the American Music Awards.

It pisses me off to see that everyone is dodging him because of it. Sure, it was a bit over the top with him roughly smooching a dude on the lips on stage and grabbing someone's crotch, but if you look at it. There were so much more worse performances on stage too. Look at the Britney Spears and Madonna situation a few years back, and let's not forget the Kanye West and Taylor Swift incident!

Yeah, there was news about that on TMZ and E News. But after a few weeks, everyone just forgot about it. What about Sacha Baron Cohen flying up in the air and landing face first into Emminem's crotch? That was on stage...kind of.

People just get so offended by every little speck nowadays, it's rediculous. So, now, Adam Lambert is banned to perform at the Grammies and was also banned from some Morning News Show because the people there were offended and untrusting towards Adam's behavior the other night at the AMA's. Why make this a bigger deal than it already is? Adam's a cool guy, I can just tell.

Point is - this really has blown out of proportion and getting out of hand. I think people really need to stop bitching and whining over something that's made for our entertainment. If you get offended by sucha thing. Grow up and leave it alone, don't ruin it for EVERYONE else and the performer. And if this has ANYTHING to do with him being gay. So what if he prefers manly parts over girly parts? I say good for him. Make a sex tape.

My question is:

Do you think Adam Lambert's getting the fair treatnment? Do you think it's gone too far?

~ Lesley
Back to top Go down
Trega Merekid

Trega Merekid

Character sheet
Character Name:: Trega Merekid
Race: Half-Elf
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert at AMA's?   Adam Lambert at AMA's? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:44 am

Who the fuck is Adam Lambert?
Back to top Go down
http://tregamerekid.webs.com/
Shizukesa Ryujin

Shizukesa Ryujin

Character sheet
Character Name:: Shizukesa Ryujin
Race: Hybrid Dragon
Alignment: Lawful Good

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert at AMA's?   Adam Lambert at AMA's? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:18 pm

Akusai could do way better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert at AMA's?   Adam Lambert at AMA's? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam Lambert at AMA's?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OOC :: Random Talk-
Jump to: